Posted August 21, 2014
This school is really great. The principle really cares about the students. My daughter's kindergarten teacher was the best. We're excited for another year!

Posted September 29, 2013
Love this school! My daughter is in first grade at First Ward Creative Arts Academy. The faculty and staff are remarkable. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 10, 2008
I have been a Dilworth parent for 8 years. One of my children has graduated from Dilworth and is now in the 7th grade and my youngest is presently in the third grade. Dilworth is a small loving, academically challenging and diverse school. All classroom academics are enriched with the integration of the arts. My children have success in their school work as well as in the arts. I think Dilworth is Charlotte's best kept secret. A small school with a big heart.

Posted September 30, 2008

First Ward Arts Elementary 0

Posted May 26, 2008
My extremely creative little brother attended for a year- before he was pulled out b/c of all the inappropriate things he was learning from his classmates! There are major discipline problems as students know teachers' hands are tied- the administration won't back up referrals and there are conflicting systems of rewards and punishments.

First Ward Arts Elementary 3

Posted January 15, 2008
I went to this school for fourth grade, and I'm now in eighth. The Arts programs are excellent, like dance and drama.

Posted December 19, 2005

Posted November 23, 2005
As a parent of a 2nd grader at Dilworth. I have only great things to say about it. My daughter is very good with arts/crafts. With attending this school since kindergarden all of her gifts have be brought to the for front. She has been selected for her art work and it dancing and auditioning for plays. This school is great.

First Ward Arts Elementary
715 North Caldwell Street, Charlotte, NC  28202
Last modified First Ward Arts Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
First Ward Arts Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top