Charlotte, NC

Posted August 19, 2015
I hated this school my daughter went kindergarten and first grade.There are no programs to help your kids with reading if there not in third grade.I went to serval meetings to voice my concerns still no help.More then have the school behind grade level. My child first grade class teacher left they then gave them unqualified teachers every week it was a different sub they final got a new qualified teacher two months before school ended.I dont recommend no one to send there child to Reid Park they also have middle school students riding the bus with elementary students which I don't agree with.DO NOT SEND your child to Reis Park .

Posted August 29, 2014
they need to do better when it comes to the bus middle school kids should not be be on the bus with elementary school kids. there should be separate busing. it is sad how they act on the bus. children getting hurt and nothing to me is being done. you report it and the same thing keeps on happening. what about the safety for our children.

Posted March 28, 2014
This is the worst school in mecklenberg county. My daughter was enrolled there and honestly i wish i wouldn't have put her there. The teacher she had was horrible didn't help or explain anything. The staff is worse they still have not sent all her required paper work to her new school and its been a month. Honestly the school needs to be closed

Posted June 09, 2007
If parents have a choice of where to send their children, I would not recommend this school. The principal and assistant are very harsh towards the students and instructs the staff to be harsh as well. The principal is very unprofessional with the staff and some parents. Children are constantly moved from teacher to teacher and do not gain a sense of belonging and therefore do not perform well. Children recieve some music, etc. but are usually forced to mixed classes because of staff absences. Students had little or no exposure to technology. I would not recommend this school if the option is available to go elsewhere.

Reid Park Elementary
4108 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC  28208
Last modified Reid Park Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reid Park Elementary Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top