1 star

Druid Hills Elementary 1

Posted September 28, 2014
I am a very disappointed mother. This is my children's first year attended druid hills they had to be put there because we moved and it was the school that is in our district. They used to attend eastover elementary school, my children are scared to go to school attending druid hills there are fights everyday they are being bullied by other kids they don't go to breakfast because they are scared a fight will break out. They hate riding the school bus because of the fights that occur. And Mrs. cavil is very rude and nasty she thinks she can scare the children into learning but it doesn't help it just make them want to put a guard up in don't learn anything. I've tried to request to move them back to east over but its alot harder then I thought I'm Actually thinking about moving again just to get them out that school and into a better one.

Druid Hills Elementary 1

Posted September 29, 2013
Ms. Cavil has a terrible attitude and does not seem to help students at all. can't wait to move back to Shamrock Gardens

Druid Hills Elementary
2801 Lucena Street, Charlotte, NC  28206
Last modified Druid Hills Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Druid Hills Elementary Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top