Bad
Good

Amazing staff and teachers. My child has excelled beyond my expectations. She is currently in 1st grade. I'm so excited to have her little brother joining her next year!

I absolutely LOVE ETES! I feel like my child is getting a private school education here. The administration is very strong, and both Ms. Spencer-Smith and Mr. Brann show very great leadership skills. I feel very fortunate for my daughter to attend here. This is our 3rd year with ETES, and my youngest child begins next Fall!

This is our 2nd year at ETES. We could not be happier with the curriculum and staff. We are excited about the new year and everything 1st grade has to offer!

This is a great school. Principle, teachers and staff have been friendly since day one. My daughter is currently in the fourth grade and a high achiever. She loves the school, and I believe you and your child will love it as well!

ETES is an amazing school with a wonderful staff that encourages parental involvement. I am so glad all 3 of my boys will get to experience the atmosphere that ETES offers.

This is an amazing school that offers a quality education to the children and a staff that embodies the ethics needed to produce higher learning. The school offers a diverse ethnic environment, which encompasses the 'real world' to prepare students for higher learning, becoming an ambassador for their communities and personal achievements. Certainly, one of the best learning institutions offered in Charlotte-Mecklenburg County schools.

My kids have been there since they were in Kindgergarten. My son is in 5th grade and my daughter is now in 4th grade. I love the school. Mrs. Sprencer-Smith (principle) and Mr. Slattery(VP) are always there in greet the kids in the morning. The teacher are all outstanding. Absolutely no complaint. The parent are highly involved in school activities. Especially the main fund raiser for the year "Fun Run". Wow.. parents are all over the field. Great school.

We have only seen positive things so far. There is a diverse group of students (I have seen students of Black, White, Arab and Asian decent). Teachers and staff are always friendly and the school communicates well with parents with weekly emails and through backpack folders. School/PTA events seem to happen monthly and they always encourage parents to come and get involved with the school thru volunteering (tutoring) or donations m negatives (small but noteworthy). Parents must pay for certain supplies mandatory for each grade. In 2009 Kindergarten parents had to pay $30 for 'letterbooks'. Each grade has different requirements. Its a small price to pay for a terrific school though. Their busing is later than many CMS schools and those who pick up students in the car line have to be very weary of congested downtown traffic! Without a doubt 5 stars!

This is our 3rd year at ETES - we have two children enrolled now - and we love it! The teachers are wonderful, dedicated, loving, nurturing, and have high expectations of the children. The parents are involved and friendly. The staff is wonderful and the principal/asst principal are both very involved. Highly recommend this school!

My son has only been in the the kindergarten class so far, and what he has learned there amazes me. he recites his school pledge all the time and awes people everyday. What an impression this school has made on my family. His brothers will join him in two years and I cannot wait. Thank God for the Magnet program!

Last modified Elizabeth Trad/Classical is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.