Harding University High 2

Posted January 10, 2011
Since the regime change at Harding, and with the new pending enrollment status changes, things are about to get worse than they already are at Harding. The students do not care to learn, nor do they behave in any way shape or form. Furthermore, the administration does not enforce rules fairly. They play favorites with both teachers and students. For the most part, the teachers are efficient. But this school does not look for the students' best interest.

Harding University High 2

Posted November 09, 2009
I t is rediculous that there is simply not enough control here at HUHS and I would know because I am a student here!

Posted September 21, 2009
My son attends Harding University High school and I must say I'm so very pleased with the school and the teachers. They are supportive and want what's best for the students. The teachers also challenge the students academically and that's just great. Harding also offer alot of pre- college courses. I'm proud to have my son attend Harding University High School!

Posted September 16, 2009
As an alumni, I love Harding University High School because it is the only high school in the state with the word 'university' in its title. And it offers the I.B. program for extensive learning. Harding is also a magnet school, which means that a student can live anywhere in Charlotte and attend Harding. The marching band also marched at the Inauguration as well and I am very proud of them.

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted December 18, 2005

Posted December 01, 2005
Great School! My daughter is continuing in the IB program, which has continued to challenge her academically. I especially like the 'Teacherease' program that can be used to track your child's progress. The site is kept up-to-date and I receive prompt responses from teachers when I inquiry or have concerns. Mr. Carroll is very much involved with the students and takes a personal interest in each one.

Posted November 20, 2005
This is the best school in Charlotte, NC.

Posted May 16, 2005

Posted March 08, 2005
This is a great school. Harding University High is the best high school in CMS and in North Carolina. You build lasting friendships and make very deep connections with the other students. The teachers are excellent and truly try to make every child successful. At Harding my child learns the importance of a successful high school and college education. Also Mr. Carroll is great.

Harding University High
2001 Alleghany Street, Charlotte, NC  28208
Last modified Harding University High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harding University High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.