Posted October 24, 2013
this schools is excellent my two kids love this schools Ms. scorboro, Alexander, Shonja Morrison-Dudley, Erin Papapietro, Elizabeth they are work hard for each kids. Yami villatoro Parent

Posted September 19, 2007

Highland Renaissance Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2005
This is my first year in this county. My son has done excellent at Highland Renaissance Academy. Mrs. Webber and Mrs. Price worked real hard and well with my son. I am so blessed to have had them for my son's beginning. Ms. Hayes, Ms. Lowe, and including the speech therapist. They have all helped me as a single parent. They are right where they are suppose to be. Keep up the good work!

Posted January 09, 2004
I must say since my children starting attending Highland they have come up a long way. I have 2 children with learning disabilities and 1 with ADHD. Where I have been round and round with other schools they addressed the issues and found ways to offer services to help my children succeed. I would recommend that any parent struggling with learning concerns this is the school for you. Dr. Bovis and her staff have been a life saver to me and my family.

Highland Renaissance Academy
125 West Craighead Road, Charlotte, NC  28206
Last modified Highland Renaissance Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Renaissance Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.