Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I love this school, the teachers, faculty, and students are very involved. Don't take my word for it, visit this school and see for yourself!!

I cannot believe this school has been rated a 3! This has been the absolute best school my son has attended. There is so much involvement in this school. It's principal, teachers and staff all care about the future of their students. My Son is in Kindergarten now and absolutely adores his teacher Ms. Stevens. She is so understanding and amazing at her job! One of the best teachers I have ever encountered. My family and I moved from Miami, FL to Charlotte back in August of 2015 and we chose our apartment because of the school district. The teachers in this school are always smiling and love what they do. They see the potential in every child. My son has been doing amazing here. My husband and I have been very happy with our choice.

Huntingtowne is the best school my daughter attended. The teachers were truly committed to helping my child reach her academic goals. The principal was always more than willing to talk to you if you had issues. The only thing I'd like to change is the fact the air conditioning is not on for PTA meetings. Other than that you can rest assured your child will be in a safe environment.

Serously? A 3? And South Meck a 6? I will give you Endhaven is an 8 and Olde Providence a 10 but I lived in Huntingtown Farms neighborhood and walked to school with my sisters way back when and it is a LOT better of a school than is given credit. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Especially about this "report."

One child has attended this school for 5 years and another for 2. We love this school. It has had its challenges over the years, but the teachers are committed and are strong. We love the IB program, and especially the IB attitudes. They are closely aligned with the spiritual gifts that we discuss and model as Christians. The assistant priniciple is the best! She is friendly with the kids and handled all behavior issues efficiently. Our children have been able to thrive here both educationally and socially.

My son loves the school. He is in the IB Magnet program which is wonderful!! He is offered several different classes, as well as a spanish language class. I feel the school will grow succesful in time.

Last modified Huntingtowne Farms Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.