Huntingtowne Farms Elementary 5

Posted April 29, 2014
Huntingtowne is the best school my daughter attended. The teachers were truly committed to helping my child reach her academic goals. The principal was always more than willing to talk to you if you had issues. The only thing I'd like to change is the fact the air conditioning is not on for PTA meetings. Other than that you can rest assured your child will be in a safe environment.

Posted December 29, 2013
Serously? A 3? And South Meck a 6? I will give you Endhaven is an 8 and Olde Providence a 10 but I lived in Huntingtown Farms neighborhood and walked to school with my sisters way back when and it is a LOT better of a school than is given credit. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Especially about this "report."

Posted December 17, 2009
One child has attended this school for 5 years and another for 2. We love this school. It has had its challenges over the years, but the teachers are committed and are strong. We love the IB program, and especially the IB attitudes. They are closely aligned with the spiritual gifts that we discuss and model as Christians. The assistant priniciple is the best! She is friendly with the kids and handled all behavior issues efficiently. Our children have been able to thrive here both educationally and socially.

Posted September 21, 2007
My son loves the school. He is in the IB Magnet program which is wonderful!! He is offered several different classes, as well as a spanish language class. I feel the school will grow succesful in time.

Huntingtowne Farms Elementary 3

Posted January 09, 2006

Huntingtowne Farms Elementary
2520 Huntingtowne Farms Lane, Charlotte, NC  28210
Last modified Huntingtowne Farms Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntingtowne Farms Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.