Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 25, 2015
i go to kennedy middle school and i love it the staff is just so welcoming.You should pick this school. :)

Posted December 02, 2013
My school is Kennedy middle school. I really like this school I went here in 6th and left in 7th but now I am back in 8th. This school has a great deal of people who actually care for you. There is some bullying but every school has bullying. The new principal Mr.Sudimack is very strict when it comes to learning. It is kind of stupid how the spilt us up in 2 schools like Duke and Unc. But overall i really love this school. WHAT SCHOOL YOU FROM K-DUB, K-DUB. Wapiti pride all day.

Posted May 15, 2013
Great School!!! Moved here recently from Orlando, FL. and have been very impressed by Charllotte, especially the schools. We live in the Streele Creek area, and my daughter is currently in Honors classes at Kennedy Middle School. She has had the opportunity to be in the Academic Scholars program the first year that she started, which is something that was not easy to be recognized for in a large city like Orlando. She has told us how much she enjoys her school and friends. She loves her Art & PE classes, and enjoys other extra-curriculum activity's such as Drama Club. We have been very pleased on how challenging her classes are, and the fact that the school has a Uniform Policy. The new Principle, Mr. Sudimack, has done a terrific job in implementing new school policy's and procedures. We have seen our daughter thrive in school since the beginning of the school year, and highly recommend this school to anyone who is also joining us from out of state.

Posted January 15, 2013
Kennedy is an awesome school. I am in the 8th grade, and I have had a great time at KMS. We got a new principle this year and he has made a lot of positive changes to the school. There are hardly any fights anymore, because Mr. Sudimack doesn't play. There is a lot more clubs and a new art elective which I can't wait to take next year. I can be more focused on learning than last year because there is not so much trouble makers anymore, and it has helped my grades get better too.

Posted February 21, 2012
My son is sixth grader at KMS and absolutely loves his school. The teachers, administration, and support staff have done a terrific job in helping kids feel safe and secure. The school has a uniform policy which I think is great!!! KMS also has a zero tolerance policy for bullying and the teachers and counselors have an open door policy. The school has academically challenged our son to succeed everyday in school, and teachers willingly provide extra tutoring before and after school, and even on weekends for those who commute by bus! The school offers the opportunity for students to enjoy various clubs, sports and PTA sponsored events. The transition to middle school has been a very smooth and enjoyable one for our son and we are very happy to be a part of this school!

Posted August 21, 2011
I have worked at KMS for a number of years and I am proud of how far we have come. We are hardworking, dedicated professionals who truly care about the success of our students.

Posted August 20, 2011
Robert Kennedy Middle School, is a school that is going upwards every year. The leadership is supportive and understanding of not only the students but also of the teachers. The students show a desire to learn which is specially due to the warmth and care of the teachers, shown in their interaction with them. This school is very safe and the students will attest to this. Overall, this is a great place to work as well as educate our children.

Posted August 19, 2011
Kennedy Middle school is a great school. The school continues to meet growth targets each year and are striving to become a "School of Distinction".

Posted August 19, 2011
KMS is a fantastic middle school. The teachers and staff are dedicated to their students and aim to see that all their students achieve. We are here early in the morning and afterschool to work with students by tutoring, running clubs or sports, or other activities to help students grow and succeed. KMS continues to achieve higher scores and that is because of the hard work and dedication of its teachers and administration.

Robert F Kennedy Middle 3

Posted August 19, 2011
Kennedy Middle is a great school to send your child to. My son came out of Kennedy as a A-B honor student. He known attends Phillip O Berry. But his years spent at Kennedy helphim and his acheivements.

Robert F Kennedy Middle
4000 Gallant Ln, Charlotte, NC  28273
Last modified Robert F Kennedy Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.