Metro School 1

Posted September 02, 2014
As a parent of a child enrolled at this school, it is very disturbing to me that we are never allowed inside the school during operating hours. I understand for security reasons that people should not be permitted in without reason, but as a parent, I feel I have a right to see how my child is being educated/cared for while she is there. This makes you feel like you are living under some ridiculous government regime where you have no rights. The whole situation makes me wonder what goes on that they don't want parents to see or know about. I have two other children who went all the way through NC public schools and never encountered this kind of treatment where the parents are totally disregarded and stopped at the door.

Metro School 2

Posted December 01, 2012
The teachers, parents and children at Metro are wonderful. After the departure of the principal and large numbers of staff last year, the quality of education and communication has significantly declined. The teachers do try with the resources available to them and what they are permitted to tell parents.

Metro School 5

Posted March 23, 2011
Great school - the special needs students need this school!!!! There are not many in the US like this and it should be celebrated as such!!! The students and staff are wonderful - it is great to see a place for our kids.

Posted October 19, 2010
I love Metro because of the students!!

Posted October 18, 2010
I am a teacher here. I love the students and staff. Rewarding the needs of the students,

Posted October 13, 2010
The best students ever!!!!

Posted May 20, 2009
'I love this school so much'! i love this school so much because the principal and its staff have a great repore this parents and really take care of the special needs kids who attend this school! i highly recommend this school for parents who have special need children and are looking for quality in getting the education that their child need for a productive life!

Metro School
405 South Davidson Street, Charlotte, NC  28202
Last modified Metro School is a Public school
Metro School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.