Charlotte, NC

Posted March 10, 2012
This is a GREAT school! My son has learned so much and really enjoys his classes and his teacher.

Posted March 25, 2010
Best shool my childs ever gone to i wish she stay there forever but shes moving on six grade but this school is awesome

Nations Ford Elementary 3

Posted December 31, 2009

Nations Ford Elementary 0

Posted March 26, 2008
I enjoy working with the staff and administration at Nations Ford. Our math facilitator, literacy facilitator, and intervention team help teachers teach the best that they can. Teachers are very professional and caring towards students, parents, and each other.

Nations Ford Elementary 1

Posted August 10, 2007
Our experience with Nations Ford Elementary has not been a pleasant one. My daughter attended in K-1st grade. The learning environment lacks creativity and the principal never returns phone calls. For the last two years I paid to be apart of the PTA and there were never any meetings (what happened to the money). The school is basically a big daycare center. The teachers and staff are not welcoming and lack personality. If a parent had a choice between Nations Ford and any other school, please go with the other school.

Posted May 16, 2007
My daughter is only in Kindergarten and I love the school. The teachers are very caring and also discipline the children well. My daughter has learned so much this past year. These teachers really have patience!

Nations Ford Elementary
8300 Nations Ford Road, Charlotte, NC  28217
Last modified Nations Ford Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nations Ford Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top