Bad
Good

Terrible Kindergartner Teachers Especially Meredith Ross, Also the principal does not even address issues properly. I am currently dealing with the person above the principal with an issue I am having with the teachers and the principal. If you want the best learning environment for your child I would NOT pick here. My child said that he is enjoying kindergarten but the teachers that I telling him what he can and cannot eat out of his lunchbox that I packed for him are ruining it for him. My child would have been at Crown Point Elementary which is right down the street from our home if it wasn't for the way the districts are set up.

Our experience with this school was good if the teacher was good and very bad if the teacher was not good. There are some outstanding teachers at this school and some teachers who shouldn't be there. Leadership and communication from the principal were nonexistent. She has recently been replaced so things may improve in these regards. We believe the multi-cultural, multi-racial community of students at this school is wonderful for our children. to be part of. However, academic standards are not sufficiently high for what we judge to be the abilities of the students attending.

Piney Grove is a great school. When you first see it, you think "oh no". I've always been on the Honor Roll. And if you want to enroll your child at Piney Grove, I recommend, Mrs. Hurt, Mrs. Dukes, or Ms. Terry. The best teachers!!! I miss this school! I graduated in 2011. My favorite memories are at that school.

I graduated from this school in 2001 and I think it gave a strong foundation for my educational career. I highly recommend this school.

My son is going to kindergarden this year at Piney Grove and he and I love it. They are very caring and he has already learned so much from his teacher Ms. Selvek. If your looking for a great school for your child look no further this is it!

My grandson goes there. It is his door to a good future.

Everyone there has a true passion for teaching and I feel my son is cared for and given a great education.

I have a daughter that just started Kindergarden. This school has exceeded my expectations on every level! I would highly recommend Piney Grove to anyone!

This school is absolutely GREAT!! My son is attending school for the first time, he's at Piney Grove for pre-K, and his teacher Ms. Fannell has been wonderful! I have felt like she really takes the time to work with each child and see how they are progressing individually and works on their specific needs until they've learned it. The school principal is also wonderful, she attends all school events and makes it a point to approach each parent. We are happy and greatful our son attended this wonderful school!!

Last modified Piney Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.