Posted March 07, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. IT HAS VERY GOOD TEACHERS AT THAT. I NEED THEM TO MOTIVATE MY DAUGHTER MORE...SHE HATES SCHOOL PERIOD. SEDGEFIELD ROCKS!

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Sedgefield Middle 0

Posted February 15, 2009
Great school, with a hard working staff, who works tremendously well with the students. Many great things to come of this school.

Sedgefield Middle 3

Posted August 04, 2008

Sedgefield Middle 4

Posted January 30, 2008
My son was allowed to transfer to Sedgefield back in November! Since we transferred him, His grades have improved, He loves his teachers, and has begged to attend again next year even though he could go to Southwest Middle School and ride a bus. The teachers, and staff at sedgefield are top notch! I have yet to go to the school where I was not met with a friendly greeting. This can't be said for our former school! I highly reccommend this school!

Sedgefield Middle 0

Posted June 02, 2005
- a former student
I am not a parent here, but I am a former student. When I attended Sedgefield, I was in the IB program there. The IB program was good. Sedgefield has a wonderful orchestra teacher. Another good thing about this school was that it was very fun for students there. The staff know how to make a student feel welcome.

Sedgefield Middle
2700 Dorchester Place, Charlotte, NC  28209
Last modified Sedgefield Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedgefield Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.