Bad
Good

Kids are out of6control and I can't wait till I find a place that I can afford to get my child6out of there

Parents, Warning!Please do not send your children to Sedgefield Montessori located at Sedgefield Middle. This school attempts to keep the traditional middle students separate from Montessori students but it creates more problems. The students have many behavioral problems which impacts the learning environment and lacks the necessary character & leadership skills especially in the present principal. I removed my child from this school & will encourage all parents to reconsider sending your children into this school. Anonymous

Sedgefield Middle School will be Charlotte's top middle school.under its new leadership team. The teachers there are 100% dedicated to the vision and mission of the school.

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. IT HAS VERY GOOD TEACHERS AT THAT. I NEED THEM TO MOTIVATE MY DAUGHTER MORE...SHE HATES SCHOOL PERIOD. SEDGEFIELD ROCKS!

Great school, with a hard working staff, who works tremendously well with the students. Many great things to come of this school.

My son was allowed to transfer to Sedgefield back in November! Since we transferred him, His grades have improved, He loves his teachers, and has begged to attend again next year even though he could go to Southwest Middle School and ride a bus. The teachers, and staff at sedgefield are top notch! I have yet to go to the school where I was not met with a friendly greeting. This can't be said for our former school! I highly reccommend this school!

Last modified Sedgefield Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.