Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 10, 2015
Mrs Parker. Thank you for being our Childs hero. The way you embrace each child and care for them and challenge them brings joy to our hearts. We truly love you and are beyond grateful for all that you do.

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 5

Posted December 10, 2015
We waited for 4 years applying for a different school then our home school because it was terrible. After all that waiting and applying, we have found the most AMAZING school, with the most supportive teachers and parents. It is such a great feeling knowing that our child is getting the best care and challenged just right to her benefit all in one school.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted October 14, 2015
I really appreciate ms Vanderbilt who works at the front desk, she cares about the students and worked out some things for my child that I appreciate and I also appreciate ms futrell who handles transportation I believe she lives the kids as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted October 14, 2015
I think there are a lot of great teachers at this school but just like other schools there are teachers who may not be as passionate about teaching and just treat it as a job.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted October 14, 2015
So far I haven't seen any evidence of this with my student. So far I have only received negative reports of my child

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted October 14, 2015
I believe they are somewhat fair, but they need a school counselor to assess issues that repeat with students and I think they need to try and follow up with students to find out why they behave in certain ways.

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 3

Posted October 14, 2015
I'm not sure yet how I feel about shamrock. In kindergarten my son had a good teacher and I think his teacher is fine for first grade. My issues are that even though he's intelligent and makes good grades, he's not getting the attention he needs. We have had several problems with his behavior and he really hates school this year and I'm not sure that it is all him. I know he's not perfect and does have problems following directions, but I believe there are problems that are being ignored and I think the school isn't equipped with enough staff to deal with certain kids. I hope things change but if not I will consider changing schools and see if that helps.

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 5

Posted December 11, 2013
We enrolled our Kindergartener there this fall. We have been impressed with the staff at every turn, and we are excited about our student's growth during these first few months.

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 3

Posted August 21, 2012
this school is ok but staff is somewhat helping, i didn't have year satisfaction in my son's first year teacher but in his second year his teacher was way more passionate about her job i hope this year it will be the same; but the security is not satisfactory, specially at the beginning of the year,

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Shamrock Gardens because we have wonderful students and our staff cares about and nurtures every one of them. Watch us grow!

3301 Country Club Dr, Charlotte, NC  28205
Last modified Shamrock Gardens Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.