Posted December 11, 2013
We enrolled our Kindergartener there this fall. We have been impressed with the staff at every turn, and we are excited about our student's growth during these first few months.

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 3

Posted August 21, 2012
this school is ok but staff is somewhat helping, i didn't have year satisfaction in my son's first year teacher but in his second year his teacher was way more passionate about her job i hope this year it will be the same; but the security is not satisfactory, specially at the beginning of the year,

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Shamrock Gardens because we have wonderful students and our staff cares about and nurtures every one of them. Watch us grow!

Shamrock Gardens Elementary 0

Posted July 23, 2009
Really enyoy SGES great staff good communication from staff.

Posted May 12, 2007

Posted June 19, 2006
I would like to say that my daughter has attended Shamrock Gardens Elementary since she was in kindergarden and she is now going into the 3rd grade. I have seen this school grow and change for the best. Her 2nd grade teacher Ms. Scott has done such a great job with my daughter and her classmates that I would recommend this school to anyone. Next year the school will be a Learning Emmersion School which means more learing and room for advancement. Thank you Shamrock Gardens Staff for all you do and will do in the future for OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 21, 2005

Shamrock Gardens Elementary
3301 Country Club Drive, Charlotte, NC  28205
Last modified Shamrock Gardens Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shamrock Gardens Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.