Bad
Good

Steele Creek is an amazing school. The students are wonderful. Staff members go out of their way to do what is best for students.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I have had great experiences with the teachers st Steele Creek. They are always willing to have a conference or call me back right away. We work together and my children have had a successful education so far.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The staff speak to students using a positive manner. Students respond respectfully to staff and peers.

Steele Creek has made a lot of positive changes over the past year. It is obvious that the administration and staff truly care about doing what is best for students.

I was a little worried about my children attending Steele Creek based on previous reviews. It is an old school, however, I think the public might have a misconception of what is really happening at Steele Creek. The teachers are so welcoming, and the office staff is always helpful and friendly. I really love all the great communication from the principal, Ms. Little. She keeps me up with all the activities going on at the school. Anyway, after spending time at the Parent Academy nights and visiting my children in their classrooms, I had to say that Steele Creek is such a wonderful school, full of pride!

Steele Creek Elementary is a great school! The principal is wonderful and makes herself completely accessible to staff, parents, and students. Our staff and teachers go above and beyond to ensure the success of all children. Working at Steele Creek Elementary has been a very positive experience.

This school doesn't even deserve a half a star. i had heard rumors of this school being terrible, but i didn't believe it based on the fact that it was a new area and new school. i was WRONG!!!! From the Zone Superintendent, to teachers, to principal. THEY ARE ALL TERRIBLE. I wouldn't trust them with anything, especially a child's valuable education. Its a TITLE 1 school, which means less than standard. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE CONSTRUCTION AROUND IT, RUN!!!!!!!! And, according to other members of the community, the middle school, & Olympia High School are not Much Better. Its a reason that the rating above it 4 out of 10. Don't chance it, go to Ballantyne, Fort Mill, or Indian Trial is you want your kids to have a good education. dealing with CMS is NOT WORTH IT!

Steele Creek is an overall great school. There is a lot of school spirit and fun things done to try and keep students excited about attending school. One area our school is strong in is success with end of year grading. We have had continuous improvement in student achievement, and that says a lot about a school. We are lower in reading than math, but we are working on new things to try and boost that up. An area of weakness in our school is our staff morale. We have a great staff, but for some reason, there are a lot of members who tend to pull the morale down. Things have been tried to keep the morale up, but people don't seem interested in working towards that. Overall, Steele Creek is a great school for students to attend! Every school has room for improvement, but we have a lot of success, too!

I love the overall atmosphere and the staff at this school. I do believe for the most part the staff are concerned and very caring of my children that attend. All relationships that I have or had are lasting and sincere. My children feel safe and secure learning and attending this school. I had an issue here that was promptly dealt with and the results were very satisfactory.

winget park elementary school they are not a good school, bulllied to student, I am a parents of autism school, abuse student

Last modified Steele Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.