Thomasboro Elementary 1

Posted December 16, 2010
this school use to be the best school it is awful now.the first day i enrolled my child there was to fights!and the overcrowdedness for fifth graders ias rediculous my daughter has had two teachers already only being there two mnths.the teachers and bus drivers talk to the kids very rudely and embarrass them to other staff and students when the children appear to be on a lower level than most.my child would come home daily in tears because the embarrasment from her teacher and cursing from her afternoon bus driver!my daughter was doing so well in her last school now her grades and reading level has dropped down along with her focus.i examined my child to make sure that the problem wasnt within herself and on her own it was not.she also is having low self-esteem issues because her teacher and classmates pick on her.this is real people.we ignore our kids thinking they are over reacting because these are suppose to be leaders in boosting our kids knowledge and etc...listen to your kids!!!i sat outside the classroom myself and watched this closely on my own.these are our leaders can u believe this!

Thomasboro Elementary 1

Posted July 30, 2010
First I love the office staff especially the student advocate worker. But i hated the way the principal and assistant principal handled situations( bullying etc.). The teachers that my children had were excellent. In a nut shell they should have had stronger overall leadership. The principal was very rude when it came to speaking to a parent.

Thomasboro Elementary 5

Posted September 03, 2008

Thomasboro Elementary
538 Bradford Drive, Charlotte, NC  28208
Last modified Thomasboro Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomasboro Elementary Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top