Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is given to us for a reason. Teachers don't always have to give us homework if they believe that if we can do it we can show it in class. Homework only is given if we need more help with the lesson thats given.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students should be able to trust teachers and teachers should be able to trust students. In my opinion teachers should actually get to know students to build that connection with the students. That helps the students to grow their self-esteem and not doubt themselves. My school does this....

As a Student of Thomasboro Academy, people wouldn't see it like it is. People wouldn't understand the struggle. For me and my last year here Thomasboro has been a place for me to go when i'm down. The teachers there are amazing. like one of them I consider as my mom because she has helped me through so many things. I feel like people who critics my school hasn't seen it all. Me and my fellow classmates may fight,argue,laugh,smile and cry but at the end of the day its family because if anything were to happen we would ride for each other. So if you haven't felt what us students felt please don't talk about our school. Remember if its not nice to say keep it to yourself. Thomasboro will always be home even if i dislike many because at the end of the day it's about communication, work ethic, and the ability to get along with each other. It's Teamwork here!!!! A Journey to see!!!

this school use to be the best school it is awful now.the first day i enrolled my child there was to fights!and the overcrowdedness for fifth graders ias rediculous my daughter has had two teachers already only being there two mnths.the teachers and bus drivers talk to the kids very rudely and embarrass them to other staff and students when the children appear to be on a lower level than most.my child would come home daily in tears because the embarrasment from her teacher and cursing from her afternoon bus driver!my daughter was doing so well in her last school now her grades and reading level has dropped down along with her focus.i examined my child to make sure that the problem wasnt within herself and on her own it was not.she also is having low self-esteem issues because her teacher and classmates pick on her.this is real people.we ignore our kids thinking they are over reacting because these are suppose to be leaders in boosting our kids knowledge and etc...listen to your kids!!!i sat outside the classroom myself and watched this closely on my own.these are our leaders can u believe this!

First I love the office staff especially the student advocate worker. But i hated the way the principal and assistant principal handled situations( bullying etc.). The teachers that my children had were excellent. In a nut shell they should have had stronger overall leadership. The principal was very rude when it came to speaking to a parent.

Last modified Thomasboro Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.