Posted February 12, 2008

Posted November 19, 2007

Winterfield Elementary 1

Posted June 02, 2007

Posted August 13, 2006
It has been my experience as a parent of a Winterfield student that the teachers are very attentive to the indivdual needs of their students. My son is going into his third year at this school, and all of his teachers have made it a point to encourage and facilitate his love for learning. The level of parental involvement at this school is incredible. All teachers, staff and administration are always readily available and are truly there for the children. My son will be in the third grade this year, and I plan on keeping him at this school until it is time for him to graduate from the fifth grade!

Winterfield Elementary 4

Posted October 19, 2005
My daughter attends Winterfield, my son also attended school here, but he graduated last year. I find the teachers to be very caring and attentive to the needs of every students there. They are very informative and communicate frequently with the parents, whether it's with the monthly newsletter, parent-teachers conferences, or PTA meetings. Free tutoring was offered to students that needed it on Tuesdays and Thursdays afterschool, which I believe was a big part of my child being so successful on her EOG's. They also offer small group settings to assist students that need that extra push. Winterfield is a great school with great leadership and teachers! They are a School of Excellence in my book!

Winterfield Elementary
3100 Winterfield Place, Charlotte, NC  28205
Last modified Winterfield Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winterfield Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.