Bad
Good

After the administrative change , this school has really gone down. The students are out of control and the principal does not have a clue. He is weak on behavior and does not push academics. It appears that he only supports the sports teams. My child does not feel safe.

I go to this school and it's ok. some of the teachers are Unorganized but some of the teachers are great and the students are horrible most of the time and yet again some stand out and are good kids. Basically this school is like any other school.

Mr. Barnes genuinely cares for the staff and student body. He is present and engaging as well as available. The staff care about the students and spend countless hours outside of the bell schedule preparing and teaching students as well as parents. The students feel safe. There is no school that is 100% perfect but perfection is what Northridge Middle School is striving for. I am a proud parent of the Hawks!

At first, I had my doubts about sending my son to Northridge. However, I have come to know the Teachers, Office Staff, and Principal. They geniually care about the kids and my son has done very well, in honors classes, and on the A/B Honor Roll all year. I would definitely recommend this school to other parents.

I am a student at northridge middle, therefore I know that northridge grade level is 6-8 grade so yall need to fix this now

My daughter is on the A/B honor roll at Northridge middle school. This comes with a lot of work and staying in contact with her teachers. Northridge is not a school that you can allow your child to attend without following up with the teachers and staff. This school has made leaps and bounds of progress this past year with a practically whole new staff and front office staff. But you have to become a partner with the school parents I encourage you to get involved through e mail and scheduling regular appointments and staying on top of things we are seeing a totally different child academically this year. God bless the staff at Northridge you are to be commended for the endless support and work you continue to provide toward our children!

I was not impressed by Northridge. We relocated to Charlotte from NY last July. I put my daughter in Northridge thinking it would be a great school for her. Well, my daughter was on the honor roll in NY and she barely made it out of the 7th grade this year. I am very involved w/ my childs education and i was truly shocked with the lack of involvement from the teachers and the overall school.

I am very disappointed with Northridge. In my opionion, CMS needs to do some clearing out of staff and they should start with the Admin (Principals, Vice principals etc..) up front at Northridge. I have had the pleasure of meeting some great teachers at that school, however, for every 1 great teacher there is 3-4 that should not be there.

I am a student at northridge middle, therefore I know what goes on. I love northridge middle school. The teachers are sometimes therefore boring is heck. The parents are not that involved, but I wouldn't expect them to be since this isn't elementary and the children are gowning up. The security guards are nice, and stuff, but they don't take no crap. Overall Northridge Middle has its pro's and con's, but what school dosen't.

I have a stepchild that attends this school. Overall, it is okay. I believe their focus should be on the academics, funding and sports last. Education is the key. At this age, if you do not master the basic now, you will not be able to make it in high school. She is struggling now just with the basics. Get the kids up in academic then reward with sports... The need to focus on the basic. If you master the basic,retest and move to AG, AVID, Honors Etc.. Need to improve....

Last modified Northridge Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.