Posted June 08, 2010
I found this school to be outstanding in the office staff, administrators,teachers and support staff. I would suggest this school to any parent that is looking for their child to go to school to learn! My son did a 100% turnaround after coming from a school in the same district that was not "child centered"

Posted May 02, 2009
This school is an urban city school. Great teachers, parents and students make this school the best.

University Park Creative Arts 2

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted December 28, 2008

University Park Creative Arts 4

Posted November 15, 2006
We have 3 kids here right now, and they are all pretty happy there. I loath the amount of homework all grades are burdened with, but it's no better anywhere in CMS. The staff is usually very nice & helpful. The principal has never been friendly to me, and I am in the office often. Kindergarteners read quite well by the time they finish their 1st year. We love the arts! Sadly, musical instrument classes are not during school hours at extra expense. Impossible for us due to busing.

Posted July 13, 2004

University Park Creative Arts
2400 Hildebrand Street, Charlotte, NC  28216
Last modified University Park Creative Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Park Creative Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.