Charlotte, NC

Reedy Creek Elementary 1

Posted January 27, 2015
This school is a school that DOES NOT practice what they preach!! My Daughter was recently a victim of bullying, so since she decided to take up for her self she was suspended!!! However the bully remains in school! I talked with the Principle Mary Web and she has sided with the bully! How am I suppose to teach my child that bullying is wrong yet the Principle and her administration takes the bully side. It shows my daughter the justice is given to the bully not the victim!! I am so disappointed at the actions taken against my child. My child has kept up an A B average and has NEVER been in trouble now she is the one suspended ! This school and staff is always talking about doing the right thing, yet they fail to do the right thing!! Now Im taking measures to get my child out of this school!!!!... If your child Is a bully this is the place for them, however if your child wants to learn and be treated fair DO NOT BRING THEM TO THIS SCHOOL!!!

Reedy Creek Elementary 3

Posted July 29, 2014
Teachers are not welcoming or friendly. Creating a welcoming andhappy environment for kids as well as parents needs to be improved.

Posted January 10, 2012
This school is great! They have a great character education program and the staff is top notch. This is such a difference from my son's old school where he had to deal with constant bullying and bad behavior. I've never seen a principal as much as I've seen here. My son says she talks to him on a daily basis. That's amazing with a 800+ kids. We love this school.

Reedy Creek Elementary 2

Posted June 30, 2010
This school really needs work. Some of the teachers are good, most are average. There is turmoil at this school, and many changes in staff left alot of confussion. My son went here for 2 years, it was ok. I knew there were much better schools, so we changed. Parent involvement is severly lacking.

Reedy Creek Elementary 2

Posted February 03, 2010
Reedy Creek has the potential to be a great school, however, there are too many changes each year. Instead of sticking to something, and making it work, CMS would rather implement trendy curriculum and administrative changes just to see if they work. My child's education should not be experimental. The children come from great homes and have parents that care about them. That is what saves this school. The teachers are mean, the principal is not personable. They have a lot of work to do to!

Posted January 31, 2008
The teachers and students were so polite and very respectful. The students seemed very happy to be there!

Posted October 11, 2005

Posted September 21, 2005

Posted August 05, 2005

Reedy Creek Elementary
10801 Plaza Road Extension, Charlotte, NC  28215
Last modified Reedy Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reedy Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top