Posted April 17, 2014
This is such a wonderful school. I have heard nothing by good things about this school. Kennedy's academiclevel is beyond average. This school exceeds parents expectations for their children.

Posted January 07, 2014
Kennedy Charter Public School is filled with dedicated teachers and administrators who care deeply for the students they serve AND provide the kind of expert, individualized academic attention that you won't find at larger, more institutionalized schools. The collaboration now underway with Johnson C. Smith University--which includes relocating to the JCSU campus to start the 2014-2015 school year--will give Kennedy Charter's students access to university facilities and resources. What an amazing opportunity for parents who want their children to get more personal academic attention and exposure to higher learning!

Posted June 11, 2013
Kennedy Charter School, located in Charlotte, NC, is a home school community. The main attraction for us initially was the small class sizes and friendly staff. My daughter attended a large public middle school. She was lost, a minnow in a shark tank! Expected to be an independent student with little help from staff due to overcrowded classrooms, she coped at best by shutting down into daydreaming mode. Her grades didn't reflect what she was capable of achieving. The staff expected every student to have the same level of independence and maturity. Afraid to send my daughter to a high school four times the size of her middle school, Kennedy Charter was my first and only choice for her to finish high school. 9th graders attended "Summer Bridge" for six weeks. This awesome program introduces students to the school as well as taking students on field trips to local colleges. My child has completed a successful year at Kennedy Charter, making the A/B Honor roll for the first time ever. I'm grateful to staff and students working with my child's special needs and talent development. She's matured socially, academically and LIKES SCHOOL as she now prepares for tenth grade.

Posted June 07, 2013
My experience at Kennedy Charter has been good. I am able to learn better because of the class sizes. If there were 25 to 30 students to each classroom I don't think I would be able to achieve the grades that I have. Also, this allows the teachers to be closer to the students. Making the learning experience more fun and enjoyable.

Posted June 07, 2013
MY GRANDS ATTEND KENNEDY CHARTER SCHOOL, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE TRANSFERRING THEM THEIR. FROM THE PRINCIPAL DOWN TO THE THEIR TEACHERS I AM VERY PLEASED. I HAVE WATCHED MY GRANDS EXCEL SO QUICKLY. PRINCIPAL STUBBS IS MORE THAN A PRINCIPAL HE WEARS MANY HATS. VICE PRINCIPAL MAULTSBY REALLY CAN HOLD THINGS TOGETHER. I TRULY ENJOYED GETTING THE EMAILS PERTAINING THEIR ASSIGNMENTS. MS LYNN IS VERY GOOD AS AN ADMIN SHE REALLY IS VERY MUCH IN TUNED WITH ALL OF THE STUDENTS SHE SEES. THE STAFF IN GENERAL HANDLES EACH CHILD WITH THE UP MOST RESPECT. I DO RECOMMEND OTHER STUDENTS TO ATTEND IF THEY WISH TO EXCEL AND ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AT KENNEDY CHARTER SCHOOL. CHRISSYEE AUSTIN-WILLIAMS

Posted January 11, 2010

Kennedy Charter School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
Kennedy Charter Public School is truly an awesome place for both students and staff. It is nothing short of an honor to work for and serve the students of KCPS. Never have I been in an academic environment as nurturing and structured as the one we have worked tirelessly to both develop and maintain.

Posted November 06, 2009
KCPS is great for all children. The administration and staff give 110% everyday to their students. This school is extremely committed to ensuring the success of all children!!

Kennedy Charter School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
Administration, Staff and students are wonderful. This is a school dedicated to excellence!

Posted November 06, 2009
I am truly impressed with the quality of care and education that my children are receiving.

Kennedy Charter School
1717 Sharon Rd Wes, Charlotte, NC  28210
Last modified Kennedy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top