Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
Great education. Children are taugh not only about math and science, but also about respect and morals.

Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School 5

Posted October 06, 2009

Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School 5

Posted October 06, 2005
- a former student
I actually went to Assumption growing up. Went from public school to Assumption, and found it far superior. It felt more like they cared about what happened to me. The teachers really listened to us, and I was much more in sync with my fellow classmates intellectually. Instead of simply going at the pace of the slowest student, they brought the slowest student up to pace with everyone else. I highly recommend it.

Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School
4225 Shamrock Drive, Charlotte, NC  28215
Last modified Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Our Lady Of Assumption Cath School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.