Posted August 07, 2012
I have 2 children at CCS. We have been CCS parents for 7 years. There hasn't been one moment when I have second guessed our school choice. The feeling of family and comadrie helps the children feel supported and guided through the difficult academic standards. Every one of my children's teachers are open and available. I could not recommend CCS more highly.

Posted August 01, 2011
What a great school to send your child for a wonderful academic education, as well as social, emotional, spiritual, and athletic learning/training! We are truly blessed by the experience our 3 children have at Charlotte Christian School. The teachers are fabulous, loving & nurturing. The staff are very instrumental in assuring our children succeed, with necessary encouragement to perservere. We could not be happier at this institution.

Posted April 05, 2011
My child had never enjoyed school, ever. He attended a summer camp program at Charlotte Christian and was so welcomed and encouraged by his experience that he asked, no begged, to be allowed to transfer to this school. We were skeptical until we went thru the admissions process and met the staff. It wasn't long before we realized what a truly awesome place this is. The kindness, respect and welcome families and their students recieve at CCS is the way all Christians should behave, what a shining example they are to everyone! After 4 years there I still feel the same way. LOVE LOVE LOVE the spirit of CCS!

Charlotte Christian School 1

Posted January 06, 2011
we were treated very poorly by the admissions department at this school we were moving to charlotte and were assured by the admissions department that our child had a spot at this school. i even asked admissions should we be pursuing other schools just in case our child is not accepted they said absolutely not. once we moved here they turned us away. this was devastating to us because we did not want our child in public school. we had to scramble to find another private school for our child. i would never want another family to go through this experience. this happend during the schoool year the admissions departmenttold us we were lucky to get this news by phone and not by letter.

Posted November 25, 2009
Our family is in its 4th year experience with Charlotte Christian Lower School. We have 3 children now attending and cannot say enough great things about the principle, teachers and campus. The faculty and staff are continuously seeking innovative ways for the children to learn and thrive for succes in academics, as well as social, spiritual & emotional development. It is a wonderful, nurturing environment and keeps our children enthusiatic & wanting to go back each day

Charlotte Christian School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Charlotte Christian School gives all it's students a love for Christ, confidence to meet the world and an academic foundation that allows them to do whatever they desire to do in life.

Posted July 27, 2008
My son recently completed his freshman year at CCS after attending CMS public schools. I was not only very worried about him starting high school but also transferring in as one of the 'new kids'. Needless to say, my fears were unwarranted. Within no time, my son joined a sports team and made many new friends. He came home after only 4 weeks at his new school stating that the teachers really seemed to care about each and every student. The secretary remembered my name and my son's name after my first visit to the main office and parents were very welcoming. All of my son's classes were challenging and because the school is not overcrowded, my son had many opportunities to participated and try out a variety of new activities. I found the guidance department and administration to be responsive and helpful to questions regarding my son's future college plans.

Posted June 02, 2008
Our son just graduated from CCS, having attended there since 3rd grade, with the exception of one year spent in the CMS public school system. We have found CCS to offer a loving environment in which the teachers genuinely care for the educational and spiritual welfare of each and every child. Finally, compared with other private schools in the area, it is an outstanding value.

Charlotte Christian School 0

Posted January 26, 2008
i love charlotte christian and have been attending since 5th grade so i have experienced what it is like. in no way in my experience has charlotte christian catered to the 'children should be seen and not heard' quote. as a matter of fact debates are encouraged in all classes i've been involved in. they offer so much including missions trips senior trip the annual trip to windy gap, extra curricular activities and an amazing sports program. the reasonable student to teacher ratio allows time for students to meet with teachers when necessary. things to look forward to are the 8th grade week long trip to washington, windy gap, homecoming, prom, senior trip to breckonridge, harvard model congress in boston and so much more including the privilege to worship God at school.

Posted September 05, 2006
Charlotte Christian School is the best educational experience my family has ever had! Every single person working there is enthusiastic about their job, whether it is classroom teacher, nurse, coach or secretary. They treat their students with the upmost respect and set a wonderful example of how to treat others by example. This it TRULY a Christian school - no one is preaching hell fire and brimstone. The kids are being taught biblical principles, but no one religion is emphasized. In fact, about 100 different churchs are represented in the student body. My son has loved going to school since transferring there, and his grades have never been better. He will be very well prepared for college in a few years. I cannot recommend this school highly enough.

Charlotte Christian School
7301 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC  28270
Last modified Charlotte Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Charlotte Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top