K-8|Private

Bad
Good

ACA is a GREAT school with wonderful caring Christian teachers. Both of my children have attended for many years and my wife and I have both been on the school board at different times throughout the years. The school provides a safe place for our children to learn and grow spiritually.

This school is a wonderful mix of traditional values and moral training with cutting edge educational techniques and service oriented, projects based, instruction.

This is a great school and will have my daughter stay here. It is a safe and loving school. My child has done so well in the school. I tell my friends and co-workers how great the school and teachers are

The other reviews tell it all. My child started last year at aca and she is going back this year. She truly looks foward to going to school. I highly recommend ACA

This is a wonderful, loving, academically challenging and Christ-centered school for children of all faiths and nationalities. My son went there through 10th grade, and now my youngest is there. 11th grade is being added, and I know they will be a full day-academy by the time she enters high school. Highly recommended if you want a Christian education.

I don't think I could have said it better myself! I love this school but only wish it did not stop at the 10th grade.

Last modified Adventist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8