Posted August 23, 2013
ACA is a GREAT school with wonderful caring Christian teachers. Both of my children have attended for many years and my wife and I have both been on the school board at different times throughout the years. The school provides a safe place for our children to learn and grow spiritually.

Posted June 27, 2013
This school is a wonderful mix of traditional values and moral training with cutting edge educational techniques and service oriented, projects based, instruction.

Adventist Christian Academy 0

Posted April 21, 2009
This is a great school and will have my daughter stay here. It is a safe and loving school. My child has done so well in the school. I tell my friends and co-workers how great the school and teachers are

Adventist Christian Academy 0

Posted August 14, 2007
The other reviews tell it all. My child started last year at aca and she is going back this year. She truly looks foward to going to school. I highly recommend ACA

Posted July 17, 2007
This is a wonderful, loving, academically challenging and Christ-centered school for children of all faiths and nationalities. My son went there through 10th grade, and now my youngest is there. 11th grade is being added, and I know they will be a full day-academy by the time she enters high school. Highly recommended if you want a Christian education.

Posted July 10, 2007
I don't think I could have said it better myself! I love this school but only wish it did not stop at the 10th grade.

Posted August 17, 2006

Posted August 22, 2003
I have two students in this school. Two and a half years ago I was looking for a school when we visited ACA. The teachers, students, secretary and principal greeted us with the same warmth then that we receive today. We are not Adventists, but their demonstration of all that is right with Christianity almost persuades us. The school is diverse. The teachers are professionals with high expectations. The safety and discipline is top-notch. Every single thing I expected for my children can be found at ACA. My one regret is that ACA stops at 10th grade!Call Ms. Barbara Forquier, a sweet wonderful first introduction to the school. Speak with Mr. Caswell, principal and musician. Don't miss a meeting with Mr. Carleton, the sixth grade teacher with a list of rules that all 6th graders love. Even now I wonder what my life would have been like if I hadn't met Ms. Ritterscamp and Ms. McCoy. These ladies redefine teacher. ACA is like having a home school that you don't have to teach yourself. The school provides nuturing of the mind and spirit, intense study, community service, and fun. I couldn't tell you all this if I had more children because I wouldn't want it to get much larger. My 10th grader will have to leave after this year and my 9th grader has one more year. They LOVE it!

Adventist Christian Academy
4601 Emory Lane, Charlotte, NC  28211
Last modified Adventist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Adventist Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.