K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 30, 2012
My daughter has been at Berean for almost two years. During this time, she has excelled academically and I am pleased with how she has developed socially. While, I am VERY hands on with her outside of BJA, I give credit to the teachers who, I believe are instrumental in her development. The teachers are caring and the principal is very hands on in each student's development. They provide a great foundation and would recommend them to any parent that is in search of a Christian centered environment with great academics.

Posted May 11, 2011
My experience with Berean Academy has been great! The principal and staff are excellent with my children. I am extremely pleased with my childs academic level. I tutor my child outside of Berean to insure they are at there appropriate levels and have found that they are well above grade level. For peace of mind I would encourage every parent to do so. The key to best education happens when you feed your childs brain with the best at school as well as outside. I recommend Berean to any parent looking for the perfect balance of Christ centered based learning and great academics.,

Berean Junior Academy 2

Posted September 22, 2010
BJA provides an excellent Christian and loving environment for the children, but when it comes to academics, they are seriously lacking. They do not have the materials to provide the children with an excellent academic education. I had a child that attended BJA and had to place my child elsewhere, because of the lack of education. My child was seriously behind in grade level and had been with BJA since Kendergarten. If you just want a christian and loving environment, then BJA is the way to go, but if you also want strong academics, you may want to consider another school for your child.

Posted June 10, 2009
My children has been a student at BJA for since pre-k, now in 6th grade, I do agree the environment is wonderful and my children are receiving christian education, the teachers are loving and understanding.

Berean Junior Academy

Posted March 22, 2009
My child was a student at BJA. The school provided a wonderful environment for learning and personal/spiritual growth. She now a junior in high school with a 4.00 gpa. I beleive that it is partially because of the foundation she recieved at BJA.

Posted December 12, 2007
Berean junior academy is a growing school that offers superb education for my children. The teachers are concerned and value the education that each child recieves.

Berean Junior Academy