Posted March 26, 2015
My school is great. I have been at UFCA for going on my forth year. Before I came to UFCA I was in a public school. I will admit that the first year was a bit hard due to having to transition from a class of 32 to a class of less then 15, but I love it there. when the school says that they are a collage prep school they really do mean it! One of my friends in my class is blessed in math and is currently taking trig in 9th grade! I have had to have an IEP for many things throughout all of my schooling year,s and my family and I were worried that I would have trouble there. However, both the teachers, headmaster, and staff help out any way they can. One of the reasons I chose this school is because it felt more like a family than it did a way to make money. Yes the building is old I will not lie, however I find it to be much better school than many other public and private schools. My favorite thing about UFCA, is that there is only a very small select few staff and students that I do not know by name. the middle school students are like my little siblings, and the older students older siblings.

Posted March 25, 2015
We love UFCA! It is a great school and one of the best for the value in Charlotte. Our son graduated from UFCA and is now a Mechanical Engineering major at a large University. He was extremely well prepared for college. UFCA's math department is top notch and his Calculus professors have taken note of this! The AP classes he took at UFCA equated to 20 credit hours in college and have allowed him to pursue a minor in addition to his degree in Engineering. The teachers at UFCA truly care about each student and will go above and beyond to help them reach their goals. They invest in their student's lives during their time here at UFCA and many of them continue to be a mentor for their students into the college years.

Posted March 21, 2015
UFCA is a wonderful school that thrives on teaching their students Godly principals while keeping high standards and quality in academics. The buddy program helps the students feel like they have big brothers and sisters at school and the teachers use creative methods to help their students learn! UFCA also does a great job including parents in different activities throughout the school year. My children have been richly blessed by God to have the opportunity to go to UFCA!

Posted March 19, 2015
UFCA is a great small school focused on college prep academics while also providing a Christ centered environment. The classes are small so individual attention is given to every kid. Every child is treated as part of the Falcon family. The teachers and staff are mighty men and women of God who love the kids and truly want them to succeed. We have had 2 kids go through the school from 2nd grade on and one is on the Dean's list in an honors program at a top 25 university and the other is a junior who is looking at multiple top 25 universities.

Posted January 24, 2015
United Faith has been a blessing to our family as our children have attended there for many years. The small size classes have helped us to feel like more of a family than a bricks and mortar school setting but yet the teachers and staff make sure to prepare our children for the future; academically, socially & spiritually. Yes, the last year has been a transition but just like any school that has a strong foundation like UFCA; the new changes and emphasis on things above will lead us to exciting new opportunities for our children, families & community!

Posted August 31, 2014
My son started 6th grade at United Faith about a year ago and we could not be more pleased with his academic and spiritual progress. The school has a great family atmosphere as I expected a small school would have and the teachers are always friendly and willing to help. The school is also very diverse and coming from an ethnic background, that means a lot to our family. Yes the building is older and does not have all the bells and whistles as other schools do but as my mother always taught me don't judge a book by it's cover .

Posted May 22, 2014
I recommend United Faith Christian Academy. The school has a great academic program. The age range from preschooler through high school. It has a strong Christian value.It teaches it's student how to be future Leaders for tomorrow. The teachers and facilities are great with the students. They put the students needs first.

United Faith Christian Academy 2

Posted May 04, 2014
This school is very small, a small school can mean a lot of things for different people. There is about 300 students k-12. The school BUILDING is old it is about 20 years old, I believed it opened in 86'. Because it is so old the building is dirty and "unstable", a lot of the desks, flooring, and books are about the same age as the school itself. The staff in very unprofessional and over the years have had many problems with the staff. The current head master has only been there a year because they also have trouble finding a permanent head master. One major thing people should know is that they do ask certain (wealthy) people for money. The teachers are ok... I will say this, they complain about how much they get paid. A lot of teachers come and go. The lunch is great, taste wise, but health wise is terrible, someone's daily school lunch would be, pizza and french fries with a diet coke and maybe a candy bar or on some days ice cream costing $5. If you ask every student if they like United Faith Christian Academy 80% of the student would say no. The 10% that say yes like it because the other school they went to they were bullied. And they other 10% are the teacher's children.

Posted March 23, 2012
I couldn't be more pleased with the active encouragement the teachers give my daughter, and their communication with the parents is great! The class size is just right, and the rooms are large enough so that students can move around and have lot of work space. There is a lot of homework, which is one of my only negatives, and there is always weekend work. I wish they would not assign homework on the weekends to the lower grades. Other than that, we love UFCA! :)

Posted February 15, 2012
This school maximizes the learning AND reflects Christ as it provides an accredited, Christ-centered, college prep education. Distinctives include: small classes, international student program, Buddy Class program, and strong academic/curriculum leadership.

United Faith Christian Academy
8617 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC  28277
Last modified United Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
United Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top