PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

Being a Christian school, I do believe there is a lot of emphasis put on honesty, integrity and fairness within the student body. School however cannot be the sole source of such expectations and teaching. There are certainly students (everywhere - not at this school in particular) who do not care to adhere to rules or may feel they are above repercussion to defiance - but the student population I have encountered at UFCA are respectful and admirable young people.

This is a small school and the kids get a lot of individual attention. My daughter has been at this school for 6 years. It has been wonderful!

Our children are headed to Kindergarten after completing their first year at United Faith in the TK program. We worried about transitioning them from the Goddard school too early....but as it turns out, God led us down the right path. The boys flourished in TK and we have watched their maturity levels grow leaps and bounds. They love their school and cannot wait for the summer to end, so they can begin kindergarten. The buldings are a bit older, but charming. What's most important, however, is that each instructor and support staff member genuinely seems to care about the well-being and success of their students. We firmly believe that if we ask every day for God to bless us with the strength, fortitude and commitment to: 1-continue to partner with the boys' instructors, 2-reinforce at home what has been taught in the classrooms, and 3-motivate and encourage the boys to work hard toward the specific goal of attaining their MASTER'S degrees, they will be blessed with success in any field of interest. We feel so blessed to have been led to United Faith, and doubly blessed the boys we're taught and mentored by such a wonderful instructor, Mrs. Ebert, their first year. She exceeded expectations and set the bar high. We'll never leave. God bless UFCA!!! Let's go! Let's keep in step!

Develops character: Disagree

Character education is not taught at this school. Kids get more in public school about importance of honesty and integrity than at this school.

middle school sucks! Teachers are mean and don't care. School got problems lots of people left.

My school is great. I have been at UFCA for going on my forth year. Before I came to UFCA I was in a public school. I will admit that the first year was a bit hard due to having to transition from a class of 32 to a class of less then 15, but I love it there. when the school says that they are a collage prep school they really do mean it! One of my friends in my class is blessed in math and is currently taking trig in 9th grade! I have had to have an IEP for many things throughout all of my schooling year,s and my family and I were worried that I would have trouble there. However, both the teachers, headmaster, and staff help out any way they can. One of the reasons I chose this school is because it felt more like a family than it did a way to make money. Yes the building is old I will not lie, however I find it to be much better school than many other public and private schools. My favorite thing about UFCA, is that there is only a very small select few staff and students that I do not know by name. the middle school students are like my little siblings, and the older students older siblings.

We love UFCA! It is a great school and one of the best for the value in Charlotte. Our son graduated from UFCA and is now a Mechanical Engineering major at a large University. He was extremely well prepared for college. UFCA's math department is top notch and his Calculus professors have taken note of this! The AP classes he took at UFCA equated to 20 credit hours in college and have allowed him to pursue a minor in addition to his degree in Engineering. The teachers at UFCA truly care about each student and will go above and beyond to help them reach their goals. They invest in their student's lives during their time here at UFCA and many of them continue to be a mentor for their students into the college years.

UFCA is a wonderful school that thrives on teaching their students Godly principals while keeping high standards and quality in academics. The buddy program helps the students feel like they have big brothers and sisters at school and the teachers use creative methods to help their students learn! UFCA also does a great job including parents in different activities throughout the school year. My children have been richly blessed by God to have the opportunity to go to UFCA!

UFCA is a great small school focused on college prep academics while also providing a Christ centered environment. The classes are small so individual attention is given to every kid. Every child is treated as part of the Falcon family. The teachers and staff are mighty men and women of God who love the kids and truly want them to succeed. We have had 2 kids go through the school from 2nd grade on and one is on the Dean's list in an honors program at a top 25 university and the other is a junior who is looking at multiple top 25 universities.

United Faith has been a blessing to our family as our children have attended there for many years. The small size classes have helped us to feel like more of a family than a bricks and mortar school setting but yet the teachers and staff make sure to prepare our children for the future; academically, socially & spiritually. Yes, the last year has been a transition but just like any school that has a strong foundation like UFCA; the new changes and emphasis on things above will lead us to exciting new opportunities for our children, families & community!

Last modified United Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12