Posted March 15, 2010

Posted December 09, 2009
My son is in K4 and began in K3. The teachers at this school are the best teachers and people I have met. I fell in love with the school because of their high standards. I was skeptical about sending my son until I attended the informative meeting. By the middle of the meeting, I had made a decision my son would attend from K3 until high school graduation. The school has a strict discipline policy which I love. While they expect students to learn a lot, the teachers take the time to make sure the lessons relate to the kids. They don't just give kids worksheets and expect the students to learn. My son has already learned things that are on CMS' end of year 1st grade requirements. I am constantly amazed at the amount of material my son learns in one day, from bible stories to 'regular' items.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
VCCS is an excellent school. One of my three children attended from K3 to 12th grade and graduated last year with honors. The other two are still students here. Christian values as well as high academics are taught at every grade level the school. The sports program has many options to offer in the development of the students. The administrators and teachers practice what they preach and set the example of how to conduct yourself whether they are on the clock or not. Also they really have an interest in the success of ALL of the students. My children will attend no other elementary, middle or high school than VCCS.

Posted August 11, 2007
My children have gone to schools in several states, Europe, and the Caribbean. Victory Christian Center surpasses any school that they have ever attended. The emphasis on rock solid Christian values and academics is an unbeatable combination. The sports programs and other extracurricular activities are icing on the cake, and the forward thinking leadership is the cherry on top. As both an educator and a parent I don't believe that it gets much better than Victory Christian Center School!

Victory Christian Center School 4

Posted February 15, 2007
The education level at Victory is above other schools in the area. My only concern is that parents aren't allowed to visit the school, eat lunch with their children or sit in classrooms.

Victory Christian Center School 4

Posted January 29, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from Victory many years ago. While I didn't always appreciate the structure, I have always felt that the school did a pretty good job preparing me to succeed after I left. The academics are solid. The graduation requirements are far ahead of normal Charlotte School system graduation requirements. Parents receive weekly grade reports that must be signed and returned to the school. There are also yearly parent-teacher conf, and even a time where parents come eat a special lunch with their kids during the school day. VCS does place a heavy emphases on athletics, especially basketball and football; and their teams regularly compete well in the Charlotte-metro area. VCS is definitely more than just a nominal Christian school. They teachers and administration really do care about the spiritual well being of the students. The school is far from perfect, but I plan on sending my kids there in the future.

Posted October 23, 2006

Posted February 23, 2004
Victory Christian School is an excellent school of for any child age 4-18 to attend. They use the Beka Book System and the children are well in advance of public school children their age. They had two students to receive the NASA summer scholarship last year. There were less than 100 recipeints to recieve this award from any US school public or private. That speaks for the school itself.

Victory Christian Center School
1501 Carrier Drive, Charlotte, NC  28216
Last modified Victory Christian Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Victory Christian Center School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top