Posted October 18, 2013
EMA is a perfect match for my daughter. The staff members are very caring and professional!

Posted April 01, 2013
- a principal
The school enviroment provides small individualized instruction, Our teachers are caring, capable and certified to teach the students. The students enrolled are there because they want to study in an environment that is conducive for learning. We have a great reading skills program along with other subjects to help our students to be successful in classroom. Our students are of diverse background. We have some of the smartest students who have graduated and have moved on to work in various professions. Our graduates have studied in the field of sports, education, legal and the medical profession. If you are looking for a school for your child to achieve his or her academic skills and continue their education through high school, then your child is in the right school. Our international students come to our school from countries such as China, South Korea, Nigeria, The Congo the Bahamas, France, and Germany. EMA has great teachers, wonderful students, and supportive parents who care about their children' education. I quote "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Evelyn Mack Academy 4

Posted August 08, 2012
My son is going to be a sophomore this year and will be returning to this school. The teachers are great.This is a small private school and has a home school type feel to me and that is what I was searching for.As for the kids NEVER being in class ,I would have to disagree. Please take in mind that some student visit this school to get tutored as Mrs.Mack has one of the best ACT and SAT preparation .Please feel free to talk to some of the parents also for information.Just like all schools this one is not perfect but it's a GREAT school. Ms.Richardson

Evelyn Mack Academy 1

Posted January 11, 2012
Terrible! If you walk in there you would think its an alternative school. Students are never in class!

Posted August 30, 2007
My children has attended this school for over 6 years. I like the individualized attention my children get because of the sacademic challenges they have faced in other schools. The teachers are helpful and qualified to handle the diverse groups of learning styles. I have noticed since my childen has been there is they have gained confidence in knowing that they can do the work. The teachers and staff make the students feel worthy of their accomplishments. The quality of education that is received by my children are well above expectation for me. Parents are welcome to volunteer if need be but most of the parents whose children attend are working parents. The avalability of music, sports and other extra curricular activities are a down fall for this school, but if you are looking for just academics and a place where your child can achieve, then I recommend this school.

Evelyn Mack Academy
6850 Monroe Road, Charlotte, NC  28212
Last modified Evelyn Mack Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Evelyn Mack Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.