Posted May 22, 2014
My son is finishing his first year (6th grade) at HTCMS. It has been an amazing year of growth for him. I am impressed with the focus on a student as a complete individual with expectations on academics equal to those for character, respect, responsibility, etc. The principal is a fantastic administrator and strives to be a great leader for the faculty as well as the students.

Posted February 01, 2014
It is obvious that many of the posts on this page are old. Mass is celebrated twice a month with the entire community, Eucharistic Adoration with the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament occurs several times a year, and the Rosary is prayed with the entire school on the weeks when there is not a Mass celebrated. The school has a Chapel Club where students help with the care of liturgical objects, preparation of the altar for Mass, preparation of the music for the Mass as singers and musicians, and helping to prepare liturgical artwork. There is a respect life Club, "Spiritus" (Breath of God) that works in small and large ways to uplift the dignity of all human life. Students give up their lunch and recess periods to make sandwiches, personal care bags, and blankets for the homeless in our community; they have gone on numerous field trips to uplift the marginalized members of the greater community with kind words, smiles, and by being caring listeners to our neighbors' stories. Students and adults receive seasonal prayer booklets that are current while being faithful to Catholic Tradition. We even have a parent lending library with booklets, books, audio CDs and DVDs.

Posted January 19, 2011
Holy Trinity is a fantastic school! The academics are rigorous, and the teachers have high expectations but are also caring and attentive to individual needs. The Catholic faith is evident throughout the day and in the many ways the school gives back to the community. I had 3 children go through this school and found it to be a top-notch school with great teachers, a lot of technology, and a Catholic base.

Posted September 28, 2010
Holy Trinity is a great Catholic Middle School now that they have a new principal. The school has improved 100% in the past 2 years. My child has a higher SAT score in the 7th grade then the average HS Senior in NC. While they may not pray the Rosary they take religion class every day and they pray twice a day. The education is worth the money and better then any public school in Charlotte.

Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School 1

Posted September 21, 2010
A word of warning about this school and its lackadaisical attitude toward bullying. I found the administration's reaction to what has become a serious problem in schools lackluster at best. Despite physical attacks on my son, a simple "talking to" was the only consequence the school administrator deemed appropriate for the offender.
2 people found this helpful

Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School 3

Posted July 20, 2010
Good academics! Lacks adequate discipline or sufficient religious education. Neither of my children can remember praying the rosary in school. Admistration is superficially polite but seldom actually reacts with a solution.

Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School 2

Posted April 03, 2010
Another thing is the teachers and staff are really into your businees. I got sent to the councelors office because a teacher ease dropped in my conversations and misinterpretted what I sai to my frends. They just are really worried about your business instead of focusing on teaching. it's really sad.

Posted March 07, 2010
I'm in 8th Grade. I love my school, but we have a lot of homework everyday.

Posted February 21, 2010
I am currently attending Holy Trinity in the eighth grade. I love school, have many friends, have had the opportunity to play three school sports THIS YEAR, am in honors classes, and have a strong relationship with God. This school is worth sending your children to. The administration checks in on you to make sure everything is fine and the teachers do their best to accomodate your needs.

Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School 0

Posted February 10, 2010
I have had three students in Holy Trinity. It is a wonderful school. The atmosphere is truly catholic and the teachers seem to care about the students personally and academically. I've seen a lot of positive changes this past year. The administration is more involved and visible, and there's a lot of communication from the school to keep us parents informed. The buildings are old, they could use some updating but they are clean, classes are organized. It's a great place to send your child.

Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School
3100 Park Road, Charlotte, NC  28209
Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top