K-11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Back Creek Christian Academy 1

Posted July 05, 2016
My child attended BCCA for two years. The first year was a disappointment but wished to give it another try. No improvement in my view. The school is poorly managed and the culture from my perspective is toxic. My child's grades were fine but he told me that he felt he was treated differently from others. Would not recommend.

Back Creek Christian Academy 5

Posted May 09, 2016
My child thrived the many years he attended BCCA. This is a phenomenal school for younger students as they not only have strong academics, but build a great moral - and I don't mean only Christian (although they do that as well) - foundation within your child. I think I appreciate this most. Although we decided to send him to a larger school for upper grades, we are considering enrolling our youngest once pre-k rolls around.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 09, 2016
Everyone at this school is wonderful. But a special thank you goes to Mrs. Bunger.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 09, 2016
The kids do receive quite a bit of homework. However, I feel this is a GOOD thing.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 09, 2016
I wish I could take the credit, but I'm fairly certain my kid is full of honesty, integrity, and fairness because of BCCA.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 19, 2016
Mrs Lotze made my son feel valuable and smart. Her high standards made him work harder and appreciate learning.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted February 19, 2016
My kids have grown and developed every year. They are thriving and inquisitive each year.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 19, 2016
My kids are challenged to work independently and get practice time, but they still have personal free time in the evening.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted February 19, 2016
Occasionally my kids have had to re-do projects until they got them up to standard. The teacher said doing it right was more important than getting a grade, because they are learning lifelong skills.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 19, 2016
Students are challenged to think through and apply ethical and religious tenets in everyday situations. A Christian worldview changes everything.

1827 Back Creek Church Road, Charlotte, NC  28213
Last modified Back Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-11