K-11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are AMAZING! They learn about your child and the needs of your child and adjust accordingly. The classroom size is SMALL, which works well for my child. Lots of personal attention.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Based on Christian beliefs; the school encourages honor, integrity, loyal, and the spirit of giving.

My child has attended BCCA for two years. The environment is nurturing and based on Christian beliefs. My son has flourished at BCCA. The teachers are caring and inspiring. The staff is very open to suggestions for example they changed the menu when a parent suggested a healthier menu for "hot lunch", the menu was changed! There are extra curricular activities made available to the kids like music lessons, legos (build a brick), karate, and sports. The only criticism I might make is that everything is costly; but I guess this is to be expected with a private school. I LOVE BCCA!

My child attended BCCA for two years. The first year was a disappointment but wished to give it another try. No improvement in my view. The school is poorly managed and the culture from my perspective is toxic. My child's grades were fine but he told me that he felt he was treated differently from others. Would not recommend.

My child thrived the many years he attended BCCA. This is a phenomenal school for younger students as they not only have strong academics, but build a great moral - and I don't mean only Christian (although they do that as well) - foundation within your child. I think I appreciate this most. Although we decided to send him to a larger school for upper grades, we are considering enrolling our youngest once pre-k rolls around.

Amount of homework: Agree

The kids do receive quite a bit of homework. However, I feel this is a GOOD thing.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I wish I could take the credit, but I'm fairly certain my kid is full of honesty, integrity, and fairness because of BCCA.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My kids have grown and developed every year. They are thriving and inquisitive each year.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids are challenged to work independently and get practice time, but they still have personal free time in the evening.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and standards are fair. Doing the right thing is constantly taught, and each situation is handled individually instead of with blanket policies.

Last modified Back Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-11