Charlotte, NC

Posted November 13, 2014
Where to begin? I feel this school was an answer to our prayers. My child is in one of their two primary classes (ages 3-5) and he is excelling beyond our expectations. What makes Anami so special isn't just the fact that they are adherents to the AMI Montessori philosophy....it's their teachers and staff creating such an incredible environment in which the children thrive. My son is radiant when I pick him up each day as he gets into the car the children are literally calling out to one another that they will miss each other. The children are loved, safe and are "learning the love of learning". What more could a parent ask for?

Posted October 27, 2014
Anami is an in credible school. I have three children enrolled there and they have never been more excited to get up in the morning and get to school. Every day my kids come home excited about something new they've learned and since taking them out of our local school system (CMS) and getting them into Anami Montessori the change in their enthusiasm toward learning and going to school has been notably improved. I didn't know much about the Montessori method of teaching/learning before but it has proven to exceed my expectations in every way. Great people - great school.

Posted July 25, 2013
I love Anami! Both of my children attend this school and they love it! What more can you hope for as a parent? The teachers are amazing; and we have been very happy with how much they care about the kids. In montessori, the children will stay with the same teacher for several years, therefore they are able to develop a close relationship with each other, which I think is really special. I look at the older kids and am very impressed. I think that says quite a bit about the quality of the school. The kids, for the most part, are really great. However, if there are any problems that do occur between kids, the staff is all over it. They do not tolerate ugliness or bullying whatsoever. That brings me comfort to know my children are being cared for in addition to being taught. It is a small school, so it is a tight-knit community. I do feel that the parent community can be a bit cliquish. That is the only down-side I can mention. But I suppose that doesn't have a lot to do with my children's education. So I am very happy and satisfied with Anami Montessori! 5 stars!

Posted May 25, 2006
- a administrator
What an excellent school. As a former educator, I give this school my highest recommendation! In every regard, they are superior and provide every opportunity for exceptional student growth and development!

Anami Montessori School
2901 Archdale Drive, Charlotte, NC  28210
Last modified Anami Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Anami Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top