Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I am involed in my child's school. I see everyday the support the children receive in school. Children need our support as well as the the teachers. It's teamwork we can accomplish anything .

This school is top notch compared to Ballantyne elementary school. My daughter is finishing up kindergarten, her year started out awful at the other school due to incompetent and rude administrators and teaching staff that took every opportunity to remind you of her 18 year tenure. However, Endhaven is a refreshing breath due to an excellent principal who knows all the kids and is ever present and always visible. Absolutely thrilled with our kindergarten teacher!

Very poor focus on education and time wasted in school. Teacher quality a concern (except a few like Dr. Miracle, Ms. Fratcher). New Principal is dynamic and capable and trying to change the school but has to deal with a largely incompetent crew. Sad the school has a rank of 280 in the state while other schools in Ballantyne are top notch. Big disappointment but hopefully things will change for the better under Mr. Slattery, the new Principal.

My kids have not enjoyed going to this school. One was bullied and my other child was made to run laps (without my knowledge for weeks) for talking. This school has long hours and no homework so you never know how the kids are doing, that is until you finally had enough and pull them out and find out they are both working WELL below grade level and Endhaven doesn't really care and keeps passing them because of their age.

Endhaven is an excellent school. The boys love it there and their Teachers. Thank you for your excellent teaching skills and focus on each child that comes into your rooms.

Parents are very engaged in the daily basis at Endhaven. I am glad I decided to live in Endhaven neighborhood to have my children attending Endhaven Elementary.

I just love Endhaven,, the staff and curriculum is great and my daughter is very happy there. Great team and healthy enviroment. We moved from NYC 2 years ago and this is just heaven for us !!!

This school is great academically and when it comes to the interaction of the teachers and staff with the students. My child also had an issue with bullying but the teachers handled everything straight away. My only issue is with the assistant principal and her lack of compassion and overzealous behavior when it comes to handing out punishments without a full investigation of situations. The new principal seems as if he will be hands on and I know that I will have no issues with the assistant principal this year. All in all, except for the assistant principal, the school is fantastic.

great school with great teachers compromise to teach our children's the best of them but they just need more electronics that would help them work better thank you so much for help schools in need of equipment

My daughter's first year in the public school system. She loves it!!! Every one has been so sweet to her from the office staff to all Teachers. She loves feeling comfortable in a new place. Everyone works together. It's a team .

Last modified Endhaven Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.