Bad
Good

Chantilly is outstanding! Here are just a few of the things your child will get to do at Chantilly: -hands-on learning with manipulatives -gardening and cooking -participate in charities -learn in small groups differentiated by learning levels -learn about recycling, composting, and other sustainability practices -practical life lessons -problem solving at a peace table -community meetings led by students Does it get any better?

Wonderful elementary school full of dedicated teachers and staff. The children are welcomed each morning with smiles and warm greetings. Their day is full of creative learning opportunities in classrooms that are peaceful, student focused and beautiful. Each student is encouraged to find his/her learning pace and work to reach their highest potential. All teachers and staff work together to give the children warm supportive environment where they can grow and shine. Parents are always welcomed and encouraged to be a part of the learning process at every level. I have been at Chantilly since 2006 and each year am amazed at their ability to continue this amazing environment despite district cutbacks, increased testing and decreased staffing. I have enjoyed being a parent of children attending the school. Both kids are ALWAYS eager to go back to school after summer vaction!!

This is our 6th year at Chantilly. We have been very pleased with the school. Teachers and staff are excellent and the PTO is outstanding! In every classroom we have been a part of, parents have been very involved. We look forward to many more years at Chantilly with our youngest child.

Chantilly Montessori has been one of the greatest blessings my daughter and I have ever received. She has attended here since entering pre-K and is now in fourth grade. She has benefited a great deal from the independent learning format offered. It would be difficult for me to imagine her in another educational environment.

This school is a great community for my child. Her love of learning and her natural curiosity are nurtured and she is learning much more rapidly than she would otherwise. As a parent, I love the commitment of other parents to making this school its best. The administration is great as well.

My daughter is in her second year at Chantilly. I am very please with the school. She reads and writes above grade level (she is in Kindergarten) and she is challenged daily with different subject and activities. I cannot wait until my son starts pre-k next year!

Chantilly Montessori has been a huge dissapointment to my family. They don't listen to parents when placing students with teachers--placing my son (who is emotionally and behaviorally challanged) to a first year teacher when we asked for someone with experience for him! And during our first conference I heard nothing but complaints about my child. Not all the teachers are this bad, however, my son's first teacher was excellent and she LOVED her children. But get a bad teacher here and you're sunk cause they'll never change teachers. This school clearly doesn't want to deal with children who are different, they just want them gone. If your child isn't quiet and mild mannered all the time, run from this school. This elitist school has neither the will nor the desire to make a place for emotionally different children, they would rather send them back to their home schools.

Last modified Chantilly Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.