Posted April 27, 2014
The School is constantly looking for ways to improve the curriculum. This year girls were offered a Science club.

Posted April 18, 2014
I was so amased when I asked a question to my daughter that is in kindergarten at Oaklawn about a remark her teacher made one day and: she gave me all the explanations in a perfect spanish. if you thinking about multicultural education for your child Oaklawn is the place.

Oaklawn Language Academy 5

Posted April 07, 2014
Oaklawn is a wonderful school with wonderful staff. This is an excellent opportunity for children to learn to be both bilingual and bicultural.

Posted December 03, 2013
Wonderful school and positive learning environment! My children are learning another language, their circle of friends are so diverse, their teachers come from many different countries, as a parent who has travelled all over the world it's important that my children get a globally minded education. So thankful we found it at Oaklawn.

Posted August 20, 2013
Oaklawn is a Spanish immersion school. My student is receiving the required curricula and to be multilingual at no additional cost to me!

Posted December 15, 2010
This school is a hidden gem. Those who hold onto fear in their hearts miss out!

Posted November 07, 2009
It is a relatively small school where the students don't get lost in the process of learning.

Posted November 06, 2009
My grand-daughter attends this school, she has excelled in all her classes. Her learning comes easy for her because she has teachers who really care. Most teachers I have dealt with don't care they just work for a paycheck, passes any child , trouble maker or what to get rid of them.This I know as a true fact. At this school I have seen their levels of education and the difference my grand-daughter has been taught with well educated , caring people.. Thanks to them , my grand-daughter will always want to learn and someday will become a great professional in a business.

Posted November 05, 2009
Oaklawn Language is a small school with a huge heart! Our school is nestled in Uptown Charlotte. The teachers and parents offer support and we all have one goal.....student success and growth.

Posted November 05, 2009
Oaklawn is awesome!!! Our school is diverse and teaches our children to be multilingual in two languages! It is small with a huge heart!!!

Oaklawn Language Academy
1810 Oaklawn Avenue, Charlotte, NC  28216
Last modified Oaklawn Language Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oaklawn Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.