Martin Luther King Jr Middle 1

Posted August 25, 2014
Little to no response on any concerns brought to teacher and administration attention. No returned phone calls or emails, had to show up in person to even get heard, or contact superintendent's office to even get a response. Multiple fights on buses, in classrooms, in halls, etc, but the staff denies it happens even though my child and other neighborhood children would tell me. Graffiti and gang activity at school as well.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 3

Posted September 20, 2013
I am trying to persuade my daughter to relocate with me to Charlotte, along with my granddaugher who is in middle school. But I was so disappointed in this particular school which is near the area where I had looked at houses for possible purchase. But this school has such a LOW Great Schools rating. Worse, however, are the numerous spelling and other grammatical errors that appear in these posts about the school. As a suggestion, this school should immediately double down in every academic subject; students should not even be graduated from this school if they cannot spell correctly, have a decent vocabulary or write coherently. Showing concern for each student is also caring whether that student learns enough to compete with students coming from other schools. Passing a student who has not met even the minimum requirements is not helpful to anyone, not even the teacher. I am sorry for having to say these things.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 1

Posted November 09, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My child attends this school. I think the school can really do something positive with this money to help with the students education.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 5

Posted January 09, 2009
Im not a parent.. I was a student at MLK.. And I love that school everybody is ver welcoming and people are real with you there AlGEBRA teachers are the best you can ever have. They have a very clean school it would be a great school school if it was in a better neighboorhood. The school does not have Cliques so that is good I was freinds basically with every body.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 5

Posted December 07, 2007

Martin Luther King Jr Middle
500 Bilmark Avenue, Charlotte, NC  28213
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.