Martin Luther King Jr Middle 3

Posted September 20, 2013
I am trying to persuade my daughter to relocate with me to Charlotte, along with my granddaugher who is in middle school. But I was so disappointed in this particular school which is near the area where I had looked at houses for possible purchase. But this school has such a LOW Great Schools rating. Worse, however, are the numerous spelling and other grammatical errors that appear in these posts about the school. As a suggestion, this school should immediately double down in every academic subject; students should not even be graduated from this school if they cannot spell correctly, have a decent vocabulary or write coherently. Showing concern for each student is also caring whether that student learns enough to compete with students coming from other schools. Passing a student who has not met even the minimum requirements is not helpful to anyone, not even the teacher. I am sorry for having to say these things.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 1

Posted November 09, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My child attends this school. I think the school can really do something positive with this money to help with the students education.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 5

Posted January 09, 2009
Im not a parent.. I was a student at MLK.. And I love that school everybody is ver welcoming and people are real with you there AlGEBRA teachers are the best you can ever have. They have a very clean school it would be a great school school if it was in a better neighboorhood. The school does not have Cliques so that is good I was freinds basically with every body.

Martin Luther King Jr Middle 5

Posted December 07, 2007

Martin Luther King Jr Middle
500 Bilmark Avenue, Charlotte, NC  28213
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.