Posted March 30, 2014
Great staff and the PTA is very active at the school. So far the new principal has showed tremendous leadership.

Posted August 19, 2013
This school is a really great place to be. We walk to school and the teachers are fantastic. It's big (too big in my opinion), but it's a public school and it seems no one can be turned away. I am sending my third child to kindergarten this year and am confident he'll be prepared for future learning.

Posted May 29, 2012
We moved here a year and a half ago from Las Vegas, NV and I was very nervous about moving my (then) third grader to a new school. However, I consider myself blessed to have found this amazing community school! From the Principal and his staff, to the teachers and the parents, this school is top notch! I would not hesitate one bit to recommend this school to a newcomer!

Posted December 16, 2010
We love this school! As big as it is, both of my children are well cared for and challenged academically.

Posted October 01, 2010
Wonderful caring teachers and students who truly enjoy school!

Posted May 16, 2010
Highland Creek is top notch. Every child is treated fairly and equitably. Discipline is handled in a calm but firm manner and volunteerism in the class room, clearly demonstrates the partnership between school and home, teacher and parent. I came form another school and the atmosphere between the two schools is almost night and day. It's a fun place for learning.

Posted May 15, 2010
Teachers and parents get along well communicating and as well has been tremendous impact and change for my kids education.i sure think it is the best school in the region.

Posted May 13, 2010
We have the greatest staff!! The principal is great and you can feel and see the dedication to the students!!

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers are very dedicated and tons of parent involvement. We are all truely here for the kids.

Posted May 13, 2010
Has some great teachers, specially un kindergarten, the grounds are beautiful, a lot of parent involvement, many activities.......I love it!!!

Highland Creek Elementary
7242 Highland Creek Parkway, Charlotte, NC  28269
Last modified Highland Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 85 reviews.