Olympic - Global Study/Economics 3

Posted October 28, 2013
We just moved from the North East. I did countless research on high schools as my daughter started as a freshman. I come from a very diverse culture and I want my daughter to experience the same. Olympic is a very well diverse school. The school staff has been very helpful thus far in regards to academics. My daughter has transitioned well.

Olympic - Global Study/Economics 1

Posted December 16, 2010
The principal was indifferent to the needs of teachers and worked toward developing a mediocre school with no apparent care for upper level classes. He has moved on and I look forward to the new principal and the changes that may possible result.

Olympic - Global Study/Economics 1

Posted November 28, 2010
This school has a lot going for it. The faculty teaches under tight control and need to. The students are a challenge. Without extreme discipline, the diversity of the school would fly apart. The prinicipal has just left so there is a real question if the new guy can hold things together. he will not get much help as there is no parent involvement, a problem at all 5 of these schools. So far the students and faculty have not been impressed with the new principal, but it is early though.

Olympic - Global Study/Economics 5

Posted August 18, 2010
execellent school :) grades are really high. diversity everyone gets along. i really like the princial too

Olympic - Global Study/Economics
4301 Sandy Porter Road, Charlotte, NC  28205
Last modified Olympic - Global Study/Economics is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympic - Global Study/Economics Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.