Olympic - International Business 1

Posted March 02, 2014
My son tells me that the students are bad in there class, teacher don't care about the students and the ones that care. And don't care if they succeed or not. And took a couple all school week for them to respond to my email for a schedule change. Then on Friday they responded and said it was too late. When on Monday it wasn't when I sent it. the principle refused to switch them. I recommend to switch to Mets at the Olympic school. that's what my son is doing. I heard good things.

Olympic - International Business 1

Posted November 28, 2010
This school is making strides but its tough. They are on their third principal in 3 years. Their students are a tough group to teach, at least based on discipline and SAT records. Still, the scores are going up and they have some great teachers.

Olympic - International Business 5

Posted September 03, 2008

Olympic - International Business 4

Posted November 30, 2007
Mr. Pipkin,the principal,is excellent.

Olympic - International Business
4301 Sandy Porter Road, Charlotte, NC  28205
Last modified Olympic - International Business is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympic - International Business Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top