Cyzner Institute 5

Posted January 26, 2015
My son has only attended Cyzner since Aug 2014, but we have been very happy. I'm actually really shocked by the reviews. He has learned a lot and has developed so much confidence at Cyzner. He loves school, so again I'm really confused reading the other reviews.

Posted November 06, 2014
I agree with the other two posters. Great idea to pay $30+ thousand dollars and have my child go there, learn absolutely nothing, and have a teacher that holds personal vendettas against my child for his behavior. HELLOOOOO, we sent him there b/c he needs nurturing, not anger. When you take your concerns to Dr. Cyzner, she nods and agrees, but nothing changes. My child is damaged b/c of his experience at Cyzner. Don't do it parents. DON'T DO IT.

Posted October 06, 2014
I absolutely would not recommend this school. They appear to be a dream come true for parents, but it is very much a facade. Teachers and therapists sit on their phones/gossip with others while they let kids play on the iPad unsupervised and call that therapy, all while charging the parents a fortune. Most of the therapists and teachers have absolutely no training and cannot grasp proper ABA. They spend their days letting kids get away with everything and refusing to follow through with demands. The environment is toxic. The supervision is nonexistent with no incentive for teachers and therapists. Do not send your child here!

Posted August 16, 2014
I would never recommend this school to anyone who is truly trying to help their child overcome their challenges so they can find a way back into society as a stable ready to handle life individual. This school's environment is toxic.

Cyzner Institute