Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is not tolerated and dealt with quickly

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Our daughter had speech development issues. They were immediately identified by the teacher and she worked with a speech co-ordinator for 2 years and now does not have any issues.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The Teachers at Croft are simply amazing!

Croft is a fantastic school. Our eldest daughter started in Kindergarten and is about to graduate 5th grade and we have enjoyed every aspect of her education. She is challenged academically every day and the teachers are loving and supportive. A true community feel to the school. The extra curricular activities like Girls on The Run and school plays are just added bonuses to this school. I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

My daughter has loved Croft and her teachers during the 3 years she's been there.

Croft is simply a fantastic school. The teachers are so loving and challenge our children to excel! One of our children has a learning disability and the teachers at Croft have worked with her to the point that it is barely noticeable anymore. I would highly recommend Croft to anyone who is thinking about sending their kids there.

This school and staff have been a godsend! My child is dyslexic and I was a little worried about enrolling him in public school after relocating to the area last year. Mrs. Wilson and croft teachers have done everything possible to make sure my child has what he need to be successful in the class room, this includes introducing technology when possible. He made honor roll 2x last year and has not made more than 1 C on his report card. They truly care about the whole child. I know CMS has had a bad reputation but this school and its staff is one of the good ones!

My daughter is finishing Kindergarten at Croft and we have been very happy with the school. The teachers and staff are great, the Principal really seems to be on top of things including parent communications, and our daughter loves going to school and the after school program everyday. Overall, when you enter the school, there is just a great vibe- students, teachers, and staff all seem happy to be there and that is so vital to establishing a great learning environment. At family-oriented events you feel part of a very friendly community. We couldn't be happier and feel very lucky that our children have the opportunity to be a part of Croft Community School. (Now can Great Schools stop calling it Hucks and start calling it Croft? :) )

Our son is currently in kindergarten at Croft and we couldn't be happier. Outstanding faculty and administration team. Thank you!!

Its okay, you were one of my favorite teachers! Its the love hate relationship I have with school. I missed you guys too!

Last modified Croft Community Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.