Rocky River High 5

Posted September 27, 2014
I'm currently in my 2nd year at RRHS and I absolutely loved my 1st year! Rocky river is a great school with awesome teachers that are willing to help you reach your goals and to succeed in school. Like every high school there are issues. But as long as you surround yourself with the right people, you'll be fine. RRHS also had many clubs and many teachers that stay after school to tutor/give extra help to students. Rocky river is young but I can already tell that it's a great school in the making and I'm honored to be a part of the growth of this school. Go ravens :)

Rocky River High 2

Posted August 25, 2014
I am a junior now and I agree with the comment about how theres not really any friendly people. Every person I talk to they dont seem to like me and I have yet to get a true friend. The teachers are okay too and if you do go to this dungeon of a school, just focus on your work. :)

Rocky River High 4

Posted August 25, 2013
I go there and Rocky River is a really good school. As long as you hang out with the right people Rocky River will be great to you. Don't listen to the other comment, making friends at RRHS is not hard at all! Just find a group of people who have the same interests as you and you will be fine. A few words to the wise though... 1. Don't pretend to be something you're not and 2. If you like shoes this is the right school and if you don't... I suggest you start learning the names of a couple retro jordans so you won't look like a total idiot when people talk about them. Hope this helps!

Rocky River High 2

Posted July 31, 2013
I go there now and its called "Rocky River High School". It has some okay teachers but the students are absolutely terrible. It's hard to make friends and the students there are not friendly. I would not recommend anyone to go to this school.

Rocky River High 5

Posted May 24, 2013
I rate this school 10 stars in all areas. The teachers are willing to assist every child.

Rocky River High 3

Posted September 22, 2011
This school is too small to begin with. CMS complains about not having enough money but yet decide to make more schools and tear down older high schools. Rocky River is an okay school but if could change schools I would be glad too. The office is always slow to help accompany you.

Rocky River High
10505 Clear Creek Commerce Drive, Charlotte, NC  28227
Last modified Rocky River High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky River High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.