Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great administration and Teaching staff. Offers a great variety of enrichment and extracurricular activities to allow students to fly high.

My son entered the 6th grade this school year and initially struggled to the point he was failing. His homeroom/ math teacher contacted me to set up a meeting. A few days later we met with his whole team of teachers for every subject , we formulated a plan and without their hard work and dedication to make sure my son succeeded he probably would have just failed. But they took the initiative and now my son is doing great and even his self esteem is higher! He has an amazing group of teachers at RR that do care about their students!! Every school has it's issues, but I have had a great experience at RR so far. And I look forward to sending my second son to RR next year!!

This school's principal is awful. She received principal of the year but treated my child awful. I called her 3 times and never received a return call. She and her family actually live in my neighborhood and all they are concerned about is status and how they are perceived by others.

I am a former Ridge Road teacher. RR is an extraordinary school where students thrive academically and relationships are fostered by most of the staff, including the principal, resource officer, security associate and teachers. For those that complained about contacting teachers and not getting a response and teachers not teaching, your child didn't have me or the team of teachers that I worked alongside. I worked until 7:00pm, most days, planning for my students, even though I needed to go home to my own kids. Even when I was home, I would still respond to parent and/or student emails, grade papers, and ponder over instructional plans for the coming weeks. There is no one school that is perfect, public or private. However, RR has excellent benefits to offer students and there are plenty of opportunities for parents to volunteer.

I have my second child at Ridge Road this year. Both my kids have had wonderful teachers and a great experience at this school. The teachers care about them and have taught them so much. Their EOG and MAP scores are through the roof - and that is because of the excellent teaching they are receiving!

I wanted to give No stars!!!!!!! The administration is clueless on how to effectively run a school. Be aware if you care about your child's education and expect RR to foster a healthy environment that is conducive to success this is the WRONG place for you to send your child. I feel really bad for any one that is forced to attend Ridge Road. My suggestion MOVE!!!!!!!

NO STARS! This school is absolutely horrible. I should have listened ....after my child left Highland Creek tons of parents said bypass Ridge Road. This school is full of teachers that don't care and can't teach. They depend on wiki pages and other internet websites to teach students. I'm and 100% disappointed an disgusted.

I recall when I first registered my son 2 years ago, I asked the registrar about the academics at the school. Her response was...you won't like it...I was puzzled...then she said its 70/30 and it's not in your favor. I wish I would have left right then! If I could give ZERO stars to this school I would. It honestly STINKS!!! I understand wanting kids to grow up but the lack of caring is horrid!! My son asks for help and he is told to go to a wiki page. He sends emails directly to the teachers, cc's myself on it gets no response. I inquire where some vocabulary words can be located I am told by a teacher it's in his notes. He has no clue. If you want your child to succeed then do not send them to this school. As you read this you may think I am just an upset parent, and yes I am but be warned if you don't walk the right way, dress the right way or look the right way your child will be tossed to the side. And that is the truth!

No stars this school is based on race. The racism is terrible. I give no stars to this horrible school. They don't follow CMS policy. My son went there and he was almost suspended for some fake rule the school made. They said every rule would be in student parent handbook and of course I checked and the rule never showed up. This school might have the highest learning growth but that's because the teachers don't teach the first two quarters then teach the third and fourth quarters and that's why they increase. This school is Garbage

I hate this school the bullying is bad and all the kids think about is there shoe game.Warning if you child doesnt have good shoes like lebrons, jordans, kds or kobes you child will get picked on it has changes so much i had the buy my child 300 pair of shoes so he wont get picked on. i volunteered to that school and i see kids twerking, kissing, and all. If you are a caucasian parent turn around and look for another school.

Last modified Ridge Road Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.