Stoney Creek Elementary 5

Posted September 06, 2013
I really enjoy sending my son to Stoney Creek Elementary School. His first grade teacher is very caring and treats the students as little adults. She is a certified teacher and her expertise in early childhood education shows through the way she approaches the curriculum. The school is fairly new and has state-of-the art equipment and resources. I have to commend the staff on a job well done so far. Everyone is so welcoming and kind with the "Good Mornings and Have a great day". I've signed up for PTA and encourage other parents to do the same. GO CARDINALS!

Stoney Creek Elementary 5

Posted August 28, 2012
This school is wonderful....my son really loves the school and the teachers..... when you go to this school you will see how it is designed for all students ...excellent school.

Stoney Creek Elementary 4

Posted December 06, 2011
This School is just great teachers are dedicated and students are busy learners. I liked the talent development area where students develop more skills. In addition, the special areas like music and arts and special education teachers are fun and dedicated.My son was in kindergarten and this year in first grade and has shown tremendous growth.

Stoney Creek Elementary
14015 Mallard Roost Road, Charlotte, NC  28262
Last modified Stoney Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoney Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.