PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

As a former employee of this facility I can tell you that the safety and learning of the children enrolled here is not a priority to management and administration. Classrooms are constantly out of state required ratios and rooms are often over capacity as many rooms are over enrolled and administration has failed to hire staff to safely oversee the influx of children they have in the facility. Children are made to nap without sheets many times a week. Many children are moved from room to room multiple times throughout the day and are often held back from moving up to the next age level room due to poor planning and over enrollment. I would highly recommend considering other locations or facilities if you are interested in your child receiving an education in a safe environment.

My husband and I did plenty of tours of the schools in the area, but this one was the best. My child's teacher felt like family the first day. And the things he is coming home and telling us that he learned throughout the day are amazing to hear.

The school has a great curriculum on paper but reality is very different. They have one teacher managing 12-13 4 year olds and the classroom is a chaos. I have seen children screaming the roof off in the classroom and teacher just doing some cleanups and totally ignoring the kids in what was supposed to be a circle time. The teachers seem very tired and not at all interested in the children. I doubt they have any time/energy to teach the kids at all.

I love the family like atmosphere of Chesterbrook Academy. I feel safe leaving my child there because I know the staff will treat my child as they would their own! My child comes home sharing his adventures at school with me daily. This lets me know that he is happy and safe at school.

The teachers really care about the kids and their development. They have many special days and celebrations to encourage parent involvement. One thing we've appreciated is the curriculum based learning. We've seen substantial improvement and development in our children.

A fantastic school. The staff takes time to c each child, then to give the parent a complete update. I would not change schools.

Last modified Chesterbrook Academy is a Private school that serves grade PK