Posted April 17, 2014
We have been so happy at Corvian from day one. Now that the school year is nearly over, we can see all of the knowledge she has gained throughout the year. Teachers are so attentive and administration is very approachable! My daughter has engaged in so many academic activities that make learning fun and interesting. Language is offered weekly as well as music, PE, art and after school enrichment activities. So happy to be a part of such a tremendous school!!!

Posted March 28, 2014
Corvian and is top notch! This is our first year at Corvian and my daughter is really enjoying it. The staff is fantastic from the teachers to the directors. The teachers care about their learning and creating a well-rounded student. They have great academics and have fun while learning. The parental involvement is astounding! We are more than pleased that our upcoming kindergartner will also be at Corvian.

Posted February 09, 2014
I work at this school. If you want to know what a school is really like, ask the teachers there. Nothing is a better indicator of quality. My coworkers are so committed to what they do, and my administration are AMAZING. I genuinely love my job. I haven't been able to say that at my previous schools.

Posted January 18, 2014
This is our first year at Corvian Community School and we are so impressed. The parent involvement is amazing. The teachers are so dedicated and make learning fun. It truly is a wonderful community and it is a great environment for children to grow up in. This school is everything I have ever wanted for my children! We are so incredibly lucky to be a part of this school.

Posted September 27, 2013
This is our first year at Corvian and I'm simply amazed. My daughter was almost in tears when I picked her up early from school - she loves it there that much! The teachers focus on the individual child - no labels here - and helps each one grow at their pace. They incorporate fun into learning, it's not a teacher telling you what to remember but teaching through games, songs, rhymes and hands on activities. They embrace creativity and encourage problem solving skills in and out of the classroom. Not only is the staff excellent but also the parents and children. It's worth the daily 1.5 hours of driving knowing my daughter is getting the best education from the best school!

Posted September 20, 2013
Corvian is an amazing place! The administration is truly committed to the values of The Basic School model. The teachers truly care about your children and respect them as unique individuals. Prior to the school year, teachers have conferences with each family where you tell them about your child...you discuss his/her personality, your goals for the year for them, etc. then they actually use this information to craft their interactions with your child over the school year - when your child walks into the classroom on his first day...his teacher already knows about him/her! My son is excited everyday to go to school. He loves learning. We are so happy to be able to send him to such a wonderful place where he can thrive and learn. Parent involvement is excellent as well. As a charter school - it's expected and the parent's don't disappoint. I can't say enough about this amazing place - it's what I've always wanted school to be like for my son.

Posted May 10, 2013
Love our school! The teachers are excellent and caring. They teach using a hands on and a critical thinking approach. The school is a nurturing environment that molds our children to become well rounded and responsible citizens. Every staff member is top notch!!

Corvian Community School
9501 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC  28262
Last modified Corvian Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corvian Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.