Posted April 07, 2012
My son has a disability and after having trouble with his school in Landis I was happy for him to be changed to Bostian. He has improved a lot since being here at Bostian and I love all the teachers! I will always be thankful for everything this school has done for my son. They have showed patience and compassion that he was not getting at his other school. A+ for Bostian!

Posted March 27, 2011
Our family moved to this area so we would be in the Bostian school district. Bostian is a wonderful place where teachers and students take learning seriously, yet have a lot of fun in the process. My child's teachers have always gone the extra mile to provide top-notch instruction. Their expectations are high, which makes students strive to meet them. The school has great leadership who truly care about children. Bostian has earned a great reputation in the area with good reason!

Posted March 23, 2011
Bostian is small school with such a nurturing environment. It is evident that the staff really care about the children. The students really get a feel for the family atmosphere and sense of belonging. Parents are actively involved at Bostian. The students love coming to this school. When it is time for fifth graders to say good bye at the end of the year, many don't want to leave because of their positive elementary experience.

Bostian Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2009

Bostian Elementary School 0

Posted December 07, 2008
I have so much Faith in the teachers at Bostian that I know my child is being taken care of in more ways than academically also emotionally and physically. The small hometown school environment is beautiful . Bostian has definitely sets the bar. I am proud to be a parent of a first grader at Bostian Elementary.

Bostian Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2008

Bostian Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2007
We transferred into Bostian last year. This year I will have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner. I love the small school atmosphere and the strong relationships that form in this environment. I have always felt welcome in the school and classroom and look forward to many more years of involvement.

Posted April 20, 2007
This is an excellent school. I have tremendous faith in the administration, faculty, and staff of Bostian ES. Everyone does a wonderful job with the children. The students are great, and the parents are very supportive. The scores indicate this.

Posted January 12, 2007
I put my son in this school because of the great scores this school has earned in the past. He has gain much self assurance and is way above most children his age. I am a single parent and what goes on at school means a lot. My son has gained so much from being here it is unbeliaveable. Thanks to Mrs. Sigmon for her great leadership.

Bostian Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
Sorry, can't say that this is a great school. There are a few GREAT teachers. A previous parent said that there are a few harsh teachers. That's understated. The principal's action taken when a parent has a problem...'Take it up with the teacher.' There is no trust in these students. The teacher's word is always heard and believed last. Sad, very sad. Glad my kids are out of there.

Contact Information

4245 Old Beatty Ford Road
China Grove, NC 28023

School website

Bostian Elementary School
4245 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified Bostian Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bostian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.