Bad
Good

I don't have any affiliation with this school, yet I have been called upon to reach you, at a global level. The recent catastrophes lead me to believe that a foreign interference is disrupting our control of our own advanced technology. At this point in the human evolution, we have garnered acceptance as more than a commodity, but an actual race worth reasoning with. I have been humbled to relate to the human race the fact that we have been allowed this advanced technology at a price. That even they are willing to sacrifice one (or more) of they're own to insure, not their own victory, (for there is no victory in OUR destruction) but our insured survival as well is proof of their acceptance of us. War is not the answer. Assimilation will not resolve from disputation. And who are we to dispute our creators. I could care less if anyone/thing orders me around. The Holy Spirit will prove true. If you have the will to stand up for what's right, you can do anything your heart desires. The breaking ground being that you harbor a completely selfless goal. Do you have what it takes to "take one" for your brother? May anyone who has RIP. May their loyalty insure their place in Heaven.

My son has a disability and after having trouble with his school in Landis I was happy for him to be changed to Bostian. He has improved a lot since being here at Bostian and I love all the teachers! I will always be thankful for everything this school has done for my son. They have showed patience and compassion that he was not getting at his other school. A+ for Bostian!

Our family moved to this area so we would be in the Bostian school district. Bostian is a wonderful place where teachers and students take learning seriously, yet have a lot of fun in the process. My child's teachers have always gone the extra mile to provide top-notch instruction. Their expectations are high, which makes students strive to meet them. The school has great leadership who truly care about children. Bostian has earned a great reputation in the area with good reason!

Bostian is small school with such a nurturing environment. It is evident that the staff really care about the children. The students really get a feel for the family atmosphere and sense of belonging. Parents are actively involved at Bostian. The students love coming to this school. When it is time for fifth graders to say good bye at the end of the year, many don't want to leave because of their positive elementary experience.

I have so much Faith in the teachers at Bostian that I know my child is being taken care of in more ways than academically also emotionally and physically. The small hometown school environment is beautiful . Bostian has definitely sets the bar. I am proud to be a parent of a first grader at Bostian Elementary.

We transferred into Bostian last year. This year I will have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner. I love the small school atmosphere and the strong relationships that form in this environment. I have always felt welcome in the school and classroom and look forward to many more years of involvement.

This is an excellent school. I have tremendous faith in the administration, faculty, and staff of Bostian ES. Everyone does a wonderful job with the children. The students are great, and the parents are very supportive. The scores indicate this.

I put my son in this school because of the great scores this school has earned in the past. He has gain much self assurance and is way above most children his age. I am a single parent and what goes on at school means a lot. My son has gained so much from being here it is unbeliaveable. Thanks to Mrs. Sigmon for her great leadership.

Last modified Bostian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.