Posted May 13, 2013
Our child has attended this school for almost two years and since day one, has come home complaining about bullying and teachers lack of concern about it. She was an A-B honor roll student at her prior school but since she started here, she has dropped to a D-F student. We have had many meetings with the schools staff and it seem that all the blame is turned back to our child. After several meetings with them and hearing them say that they would address the issues, we are now almost 2 years later and are considering contacting the Superintendent for some results!!! We were told by the staff that they do not teach anymore, they Facilitate!!! WHAT A CROCK OF BULL!!!! We want to hear this from the Superintendent and if this is how Rowan Schools are going to do things, then we all better find somewhere else to send our kids!!!! This is an important time in our children's development and growth of education. It is up to us, the parents, to stand up for our children and make changes in the education system!!!!

Posted May 21, 2012
I just want to know if anyone reads these posts from very upset parents concerning this school. I would not recommend this school to my worse enemy. I have had it with teachers and administration with this school bullying my child. WARNING: to all parents DON'T PUT YOUR CHILD HERE!!!!

Posted April 09, 2012
I just moved back to China Grove a few months ago. My son is in the 7th grade. I went to this school as a child and it was nothing like this!! My son is no discipline problem and is very smart. He is forgetful and from time to time will leave papers at home. His teacher gave him ISS for this! The elementary school in China Grove is also not any better. As soon as I am able to relocate my children...I am doing it fast and in a hurry! I do not recommend anyone who cares about their children to place them in these schools.

Posted August 24, 2010
I agree with the last two post! My child completed the 5th grade and I am not putting my youngest back in this school. The administrators do talk down to the parents and children. They are not trustworthy! I was honestly shocked! I found some of the teacher are not trustworthy either. If I would have known I would have never moved to this elementary district. My child attended K-5. He had one teacher out of all these years that was great. It is truely sad that nothing has been done. I can't go into everything that happened at this school, but it is horrible. I have issued formal complaints.

Posted November 06, 2009

China Grove Middle School 3

Posted August 27, 2009
I have recently attended China Grove as a student and I think it is a great school to attend. The teachers were great and helped the sudents with whatever.The sports are great to be involved in. It is filled with clubs and things to do.I felt very safe there. But I feel they should take grades seriously. If it is a kid who does nothing and makes F..I don't think they should pass he/she to the next grade level.It isn't fair for the students who try their best to make good grades. I feel they pass them because they don't want to deal with them the next year. I think they should fail them and give them another chance to do it again and get it right.Also, the teachers should help the students more and explain how to do something. But overall China Grove Middle School is a great school.

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted January 06, 2008

Posted October 21, 2007

China Grove Middle School
1013 North Main Street, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified China Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
China Grove Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.