China Grove, NC

Posted April 17, 2015
I disagree with the "unhappy parent" that commented about Enochville Elementary School. It's too bad that someone has a "personal agenda" against the staff and administration. This is a terrific school and I am very happy with what is happening as are many other parents, students, and staff. My child has grown tremendously over the past several years and I know that my child gets the care, love, and education that they deserve. The faculty has been hard at work within their classrooms and all around the school creating an environment that is conducive to learning and growing on a daily basis. Money has been spent to install a new track for the students and the playgrounds have all been updated and are in terrific condition. All of the other reviews of this school on this site are positive and indicative of the great things that are happening at Enochville Elementary.

Enochville Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2015
I wish I could say good things about this school but there are so many unsatisfactory things it outways the good by a huge margin. The administration here is probably in place because of some political reason. The assistant principal is a joke you can't take him serious. The playgrounds are run down. The teachers take special exception to the administrators children. If you are in a position like this your child should not be allowed to be in the same school as you. I could say a whole lot more about this place but I would have to write a novel. Unhappy parent.

Posted March 24, 2014
Enochville is a great school that has awesome teachers with little turnover. The teachers really care about the children. Mrs. Street knows the names of most of the children and is active throughout the school. We love our school and it's support staff!

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers seem to be interested in the children more so than at some of the other schools I've been in.

Posted January 26, 2009
Enochville has great teachers and i love the way they teach our children respect for on e another while being very very kind also. I rate this school a 10

Enochville Elementary School

Posted August 16, 2008
I have a son leaving Enochville this year and one going into the third grade. We considered buying a house in a nearby town (at a great deal), but decided not to because Enochville is such a great school. It is the absolute best. The teachers and principal know your name, everyone is just great.

Posted May 28, 2008
I think that Enochville Elementary is a GREAT school. Everyone that I have come into contact with has been exceptionally friendly. My son really enjoys going to school here.

Posted September 18, 2006
I think Enochville Elementary School is a wonderful school. The Teachers are wonderful and great with the students. This school provides excellent quality of academic programs, such as music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities. I love the fact that the parents are so involved in their childs everyday progress and activities at Enochville Elementary. I love the school and my son does too.

Posted June 29, 2004
Enochville is a wonderful school, with great teachers and staff. They work with each child to give them a great learning experience.

Posted March 12, 2004
The 'feels like home' attitude the teachers have with one another and the parents make this school a great place to have my kids grow up in. Comfort and caring seem to be the main goals here and that is what benefits our children the most.

Enochville Elementary School
925 North Enochville Avenue, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified Enochville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enochville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top