Posted March 24, 2014
Enochville is a great school that has awesome teachers with little turnover. The teachers really care about the children. Mrs. Street knows the names of most of the children and is active throughout the school. We love our school and it's support staff!

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers seem to be interested in the children more so than at some of the other schools I've been in.

Posted January 26, 2009
Enochville has great teachers and i love the way they teach our children respect for on e another while being very very kind also. I rate this school a 10

Enochville Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2008
I have a son leaving Enochville this year and one going into the third grade. We considered buying a house in a nearby town (at a great deal), but decided not to because Enochville is such a great school. It is the absolute best. The teachers and principal know your name, everyone is just great.

Posted May 28, 2008
I think that Enochville Elementary is a GREAT school. Everyone that I have come into contact with has been exceptionally friendly. My son really enjoys going to school here.

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted September 09, 2007

Posted July 31, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
I think Enochville Elementary School is a wonderful school. The Teachers are wonderful and great with the students. This school provides excellent quality of academic programs, such as music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities. I love the fact that the parents are so involved in their childs everyday progress and activities at Enochville Elementary. I love the school and my son does too.

Posted February 28, 2006

Enochville Elementary School
925 North Enochville Avenue, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified Enochville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enochville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top