Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

It's fun fair and cool. I love this school because if you have no food at home then you can get the food for free. Oh but there a lot more cool stuff about this school. P.s it's my favorite school ever.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Currently, about 80% of them are effective. In years past, I would have said that the number was closer to 90%.

Amount of homework: Agree

I find the iPad homework to be too laborious and too time consuming, especially in subjects such as math and science. In fact, I strongly disagree with the constant use of a device for learning both inside and outside of the classroom. EES needs to better moderate it's use of the iPad.

Develops character: Neutral

I think that they try. Some are better than others in this respect. Fairness, in particular, is a weakness with some teachers and administrative staff.

I've been a parent for more than 5 years now. I would have rated the school great 3 years ago. Not anymore. Previous principal set the bar very high and the current principal is just not there yet.

I disagree with the "unhappy parent" that commented about Enochville Elementary School. It's too bad that someone has a "personal agenda" against the staff and administration. This is a terrific school and I am very happy with what is happening as are many other parents, students, and staff. My child has grown tremendously over the past several years and I know that my child gets the care, love, and education that they deserve. The faculty has been hard at work within their classrooms and all around the school creating an environment that is conducive to learning and growing on a daily basis. Money has been spent to install a new track for the students and the playgrounds have all been updated and are in terrific condition. All of the other reviews of this school on this site are positive and indicative of the great things that are happening at Enochville Elementary.

I wish I could say good things about this school but there are so many unsatisfactory things it outways the good by a huge margin. The administration here is probably in place because of some political reason. The assistant principal is a joke you can't take him serious. The playgrounds are run down. The teachers take special exception to the administrators children. If you are in a position like this your child should not be allowed to be in the same school as you. I could say a whole lot more about this place but I would have to write a novel. Unhappy parent.

Enochville is a great school that has awesome teachers with little turnover. The teachers really care about the children. Mrs. Street knows the names of most of the children and is active throughout the school. We love our school and it's support staff!

The teachers seem to be interested in the children more so than at some of the other schools I've been in.

Enochville has great teachers and i love the way they teach our children respect for on e another while being very very kind also. I rate this school a 10

Last modified Enochville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.