South Rowan High School 2

Posted April 28, 2014
My son is a freshman this year, I am not impressed with anything here at all!

South Rowan High School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
My daughter goes here and about a year ago she had got kidney stones back to back and when we went to go get her days she missed taken care of they didn't help us at all. She had to retake many classes. This school is full of drugs and the administers are very rude. A certain one has gave my daughter a hard time since she has started there. I would NEVER recommend anyone go here

Posted October 18, 2009
My child is a Junior at South this year, and I am an alumni. Her academic experience has been wonderful. She loves going to school there. We receive frequent messages from the principal about what is going on at school. As a parent I always feel informed. School is what a child makes of it, and learning starts at home. Schools aren't there to raise your children, that's your job as a parent.

Posted October 27, 2008
I have a 22 year old son who went to South Rowan and basically wasted his time and the precious little time that the teachers have, I currently have a 16 year old daughter who is a junior at the same school, and she is doing quite well. My opinion is that school is just what you make of it. There is a shortage in good teachers and too many kids that have no desire to achieve or to follow instructions. It is sad to say, but those are the kids that all too often fall throught the cracks. There are some teachers who do let their frustrations show and say things that label a child, maybe unjustly, but I think overall South is a pretty good school. It would be great if there were more children who went to school to learn and show some respect in order to learn.

Posted August 21, 2008
My grandson goes to South and my two children went to South and they graduated but I have concerns about my grandson graduating because the school has gone downhill since my children went there. This last year I tried to talk with guiance counselors and teachers and didn't get any response from them. He did have one teacher out of 8 that did keep in touch with me about my grandsons progress and he brought his grade up from failing to a A. They need to let the parent know before it is too late that they have a problem. One teacher told my grandson and his mother that he was no good and would end up in jail and he passed her class just to show her he could. She had no right to talk to him this way he is a good kid with problems. I am disappointed.

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted November 25, 2007
If you are seriously thinking about sending your child to South Rowan High School, I honestly hope you consider another school. If you want your child to be around drugs and future drug addicts (if not already) then send them here. If you want more for your children don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 12, 2007

South Rowan High School 4

Posted September 12, 2007

South Rowan High School 1

Posted May 29, 2007
- a former student

South Rowan High School
1655 Patterson Street, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified South Rowan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Rowan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.