China Grove, NC

Millbridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2014
great because of caring and concerned teacher. Lots of events for students and parents/guardians to participate and have fun. PTA board members do a super job to show appreciation for teachers and staff.

Posted October 30, 2013
My school is always trying to find ways to challenge students to be open minded and search for the truth.

Posted October 09, 2013
a wonderful school .. and love their students .. we help them anyway we can to be all they can be

Posted August 23, 2013
I have really been pleased with Millbridge. My son has attened two years there and we could not be happier. He has been challenged each year by some amazing teachers! I cannot wait to see what this year brings!

Posted August 22, 2013
Millbridge School is rated as a "5" to our family. The teachers are excellent and so very caring. They treat the kids fairly and most of the kids love the school. Our grandchild has been in kindergarten and first grade at Millbridge and our family is so very happy that he lives in this school district. I have substituted in other schools in the state and this school far surpasses the others in trying to teach and making sure the kids that need help get the needed help to pass their grade. Thanks Millbridge.

Millbridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2013
Millbridge is has a great number of very educated teachers, several with Master's Degrees,and a few with National Boards. The teachers take the time to care, teach and love the children. As another person stated, ONE person does NOT ruin it for the entire school. We ALL make mistakes. I know that all the staff do what they can to make sure our children learn and feel safe. I will have had three children go through Millbridge and it is one of the best schools I know in the county.

Posted October 01, 2012
Taking all of my children out and sending to another school... what a horrible place!

Posted September 29, 2012
They allowed a teacher to cut off about 8 inches of hair from a girl who had downs syndrome. If anything, children with special needs should be handled more delicately. Why any teacher would cut a childs hair without permission is beyond me. The schoolboard needs to fire teacher and retrain staff. There is no way this should ever happen in a classroom.

Posted September 29, 2012
Still no comment from the teacher of the school about cutting the hair of the little girl without the mother's consent. This is not the first time this school has negative media attention. A good school would respond eliminately in a case like this. It would at least say that they have suspended the teacher and are going to investigate the case. This school uh uh. Silence. Very bad, shady attitude. Imagine what else they cover that does not make it to the media.

Posted September 29, 2012
The way teachers act comes from the Principal. The principal should be fired for letting her teachers act like it's ok to cut the little girl's hair. My daughter has down syndrome and if anyone touched her hair I would have the police over there! I hope the mom sues the school district and the teacher!!!

Millbridge Elementary School
155 Ed Deal Road, China Grove, NC  28023
Last modified Millbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millbridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top