Posted July 16, 2010
THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL! I AM VERY PROUD TO KNOW MY CHILDREN ARE TAUGHT AT THIS SCHOOL. THE PRINCIPALS AND TEACHERS ARE GREAT.

Posted May 31, 2007
I think Chinquapin elementry is the best & the teachers & principal work hard with parents to make children to be there best.I give Chinquapin 100% & more. Grat job Chinquapin!

Chinquapin Elementary 4

Posted January 30, 2006

Posted July 17, 2005
Excellent school with excellent principal. Mr. Thigpen and his staff earned Duplin County's first Honor School of Excellence status. He is a great leader and his staff is unequaled.

Chinquapin Elementary 3

Posted June 21, 2004
I am home schooling now, but not because Chinquapin is a bad school but that it had wonderful caring knowledgeable people working together for the best interest of my child and we came to the conclusion that this was the best thing for now. My son had many issues to be addressed and the school system could not meet them, but because of the care of the teachers and staff I was made aware of this.

Chinquapin Elementary 4

Posted August 25, 2003
I really think Chinquapin is a great school. With a new principal this year , which seems to be a great person as well as leader,I look forward to seeing changes. I think there is always room for improvement with any school.I do however feel that they are short on teachers , since there is a combination class this year, as was the case last year as well. Which is for Kindergarden and first graders. They are however overall wonderful in keeping parents informed this year, which may be due to the new principal Mr.Thigpen.

Chinquapin Elementary
3894 South Nc 50 Highway, Chinquapin, NC  28521
Last modified Chinquapin Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chinquapin Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top